Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Cardinal Health & they are Hiring Candidates for Engineer, Identity and Access Management
Company Name : Cardinal Health
Company Location : Maine
Job Position : Engineer, Identity and Access Management
Job Category : Jobs in Maine
Job Description :
What Information Security and Risk contributes to Cardinal Health
Information Technology oversees the effective development, delivery, and operation of computing and information services. This function anticipates, plans, and delivers Information Technology solutions and strategies that enable operations and drive business value.
Information Security and Risk develops, implements, and enforces security controls to protect the organization’s technology assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure or destruction. This job family develops system back-up and disaster recovery plans. Information Technology also conducts incident response, threat management, vulnerability scanning, virus management and intrusion detection and completes risk assessments.
Seeking a highly qualified Software Developer capable of developing high scalable applications with a focus of development of SailPoint Identity IQ. The ideal candidate should be a technically sound Java developer with hands on experience in building SaaS applications, web technologies, web services and databases.
- Hands on technical design, development and code review of solutions along with product development
- Must have experience developing solutions leveraging OOPs and established design patterns
- Independently able to develop code and integrate with existing solutions
- Take full ownership of delivering quality code to QA
- Experience with development lifecycle – including unit testing, code reviews in an Agile environment
- Excellent collaborative attitude to be able to work with peers as well as QA, Support and Product Management
The candidates preferred attributes:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree (preferably in Computer Science or Information Science)
- Overall 3+ years of experience
- Extensive experience designing and developing systems for scale, high performance and or highly secure, and importantly high availability systems.
- Strong analytical skills. Demonstrated expertise in problem-solving and technical innovation.
- Must not only have designed and developed code, but strong skills in unit testing and working with Testing teams:
- Java, database and web technologies
- Providing technical guidance to test teams focused on manual testing and automated testing methodologies. Build and release management
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities in designing, developing, and successful implementation of enterprise scale integration solutions
- Provide thought leadership to drive or establish architecture patterns to build highly available systems and integrations to support business critical applications.
- Demonstrated ability to set technology direction and oversee successful delivery and/or support of technology solutions
- Demonstrates expertise with Google Cloud Platform and other Cloud platforms like AWS.
- Demonstrates willingness to learn new products/technologies and is an effective team player.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development life cycle, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents. Estimates to high level business requirements and provide options analysis.
- Demonstrates hands on experience with one or more programing languages (Java/J2EE, Shell/Perl/ Python scripting)
- Maintains platform or system health and availability requirements.
- Leverages fluency in technical languages, operating systems, application programming interfaces, and troubleshooting skills.
- Communicates effectively with various cross functional and technology teams (app dev, deployment, testing, project).
- Ability to define work processes and lead team members in successful implementation
- Self-driven and must have strong experience in the world of product development
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach in delivering software that optimizes technology architecture across business needs and keeping in mind technology constraints
- Must have very strong capability to influence stakeholders – about his/her solution
- Must have the humility to back out in the face objections or when better options exist.
- Advanced understanding of Core Java
- Proven experience with Spring Java; overall expertise in J2EE frameworks and design patterns.
- Strong design and development skills with database technologies
- Must know principles and techniques involved to ensure non-functional requirements such as performance and security are factored during design and development
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
- Have experience with writing code for high scalability systems
- Must have experience in doing code reviews, writing unit test cases, and working closely with all stakeholders involved in product engineering
- Exposure to automated build and release processes would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in