Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North & they are Hiring Candidates for Engineering Supervisor
Company Name : Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
Company Location : Scottsdale, AZ 85262
Job Position : Engineering Supervisor
Job Category : Jobs in Arizona
Job Description :
Diagnose and provide service and repairs to hotel equipment including electrical, plumbing, steam, gas, fire & safety, HVAC refrigeration, interior, paint and decorating, and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Implement and handle preventative maintenance of all equipment and update appropriate logs.
- Diagnose and handle all repairs of equipment including motors, starters, breakers, chillers and associated equipment throughout the entire building.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Respond to guest calls regarding maintenance of rooms and equipment in rooms or public area in a timely manner.
- Respond to all emergency conditions such as fires, power failures, etc.
- Clean all stations in Engineering, grease traps, plumbing stoppages and maintain an organized department and hotel.
- Supervise the team and assist where necessary in the absence of the Assistant Director of Engineering.
- Install or relocate any additional equipment or existing equipment when necessary.
- Assist with energy conservation programs in the hotel.
- Install electrical and mechanical systems for renovations, outlet additions and associated equipment and provide electrical set ups for exhibits including maintenance of those set-ups.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Education: High school education or equivalent experience
Experience: Experience required by position is from 1 to 2
years of employment in a related position with Four Seasons or other
Skills and Abilities: Requires an advanced working technical knowledge of
general building maintenance.
Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-
Job or through a series of professional certifications.
Requires knowledge of the ability to operate
Ability to read and speak and write English.
No. of employees supervised: 10
Travel required: None
Hours required: Eight hour shift; scheduled days and times may
vary based on need.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $32.68 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Four Seasons follows the Lead With Care protocols.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scottsdale, AZ 85262: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Maintenance: 5 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in