Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in KEYENCE & they are Hiring Candidates for Entry-Level Technical Sales Representative – Fort Lauderdale, FL
Company Name : KEYENCE
Company Location : Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Job Position : Entry-Level Technical Sales Representative – Fort Lauderdale, FL
Job Category : Jobs in Florida
Job Description :
Available for January and June 2023 Training Classes.
As a Technical Sales Representative you will be responsible for proactively expanding our business with new and existing customers within your assigned sales territory. At KEYENCE, our direct-sales professionals work in a local sales office two days a week and visit customers on-site three days a week to provide consultative, solution-based sales. You will be challenged to develop a deep understanding of our products, industry knowledge, and our business model through our extensive classroom training, mentorship, and continuous training and development opportunities. With dedicated corporate support and marketing groups to assist our sales force, we are in a unique position to rapidly expand our business together.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prospect new business through cold calls, warm leads, and collaboration with sales office team to exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Work directly with customers to understand their business operations and provide face-to-face consultations to add value to their organization through implementation of KEYENCE products.
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility in adapting to KEYENCE’s expectations and the challenges customers present you.
- Travel to customer locations three days a week and work successfully in a wide variety of manufacturing and laboratory environments.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Goal-oriented and extremely hard working with a desire to make a measurable contribution to KEYENCE’s success.
- Desire to better yourself through our intensive training, mentorship, engaged management, and pro-active, process-oriented sales approach.
- Willingness to travel 60% of the time, including the possibility of overnight travel.
- Ability to lift and carry 35~ 85 lbs. of demonstration equipment in and out of vehicles onto a dolly.
- Position requires the use of a personal vehicle. Larger vehicle may be required dependent on product line equipment size. Must have a valid driver’s license at all times.
Why work for KEYENCE?
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- PAID training & development program
- Recognized by Forbes World’s Top 100 as “Most Innovative” company 8 years in a row
- Promote from Within Culture
- CEO of your territory
KEYENCE is an at-will, Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company does not sponsor applicants for work visa.
Up to 60% Travel
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $78,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in