Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in GP Strategies Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for Entry-Level Training Coordinator (administration, coordinating or related background) – 100% Remote
Company Name : GP Strategies Corporation
Company Location : Raleigh, NC
Job Position : Entry-Level Training Coordinator (administration, coordinating or related background) – 100% Remote
Job Category : Jobs in North Carolina
Job Description :
GP Strategies Corporation is a global workforce transformation provider of organizational and technical performance learning solutions. GP Strategies’ solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting, and business improvement services customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, automotive, financial services, technology, aerospace & defense industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information can be found at gpstrategies.com.
GP Strategies has an immediate need for two Training Coordinators within our Training Business Process Outsourcing (TBPO) group. The TBPO Training Coordinator will support GP Strategies TBPO clients. This is a full-time, benefitted position and for this role, you can work remotely.
Seeking an energetic, detail-oriented and customer focused Training Coordinator to help administer all aspects of our client’s training programs. You will work closely with the client team to set up sessions, prepare workshop logistics for on-site and virtual programs and act as first line customer service support.
The specific responsibilities for the role will include:
- Set up or modify sessions within the learning management system
- Reserve Training and Breakout Rooms
- Coordinate Food & Beverage during training sessions
- Coordinate AV support
- Printing and shipping of materials
- Designate an escort for vendors at specific sites
- Coordinate classroom set-up
- Register learners and vendors with Security
- Hotel Rooms – Negotiate room block and provide forms to register
- Coordinate group transportation between Hotel and Training Site
- Consult on cost of training to help divisional L&D teams stay within budget
- Provide first-level troubleshooting assistance for clients
- Respond to all client queries via email in a timely manner and follow up with appropriate colleagues and peers as necessary to resolve any issues
- Support and coordinate virtual classroom set up with stakeholders
- Create and distribute WebEx links
- Produce virtual Instructor Led Training sessions via WebEx platform
- Provide administrative/coordination support on ad hoc or special projects as assigned by management
- Support daily activities related to the learning management system including system monitoring, troubleshooting, and overall maintenance
- Prior experience in coordination/administrative type background.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical processes and
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Teams, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
We are seeking candidates with the following competencies:
- Must be a self-starter with proven ability to follow detailed processes.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting, while managing competing priorities.
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Detail orientated individual that can document and track very involved requests for training management coordination activities
- Strong customer service, relationships building, quality, and continuous improvement skills
- Ability to think critically and communicate effectively with a global audience
- Mindset for continuous improvement, efficiency and productivity
- Strong communication skills (written, virtual and in person) with the ability to interact with customers at all levels.
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in