Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Nucor Steel Arkansas & they are Hiring Candidates for Environmental Engineer
Company Name : Nucor Steel Arkansas
Company Location : Blytheville, AR 72315
Job Position : Environmental Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Arkansas
Job Description :
Division: Nucor Steel Arkansas
Location: Blytheville, AR, United States
Other Available Locations: N/A
Basic Job Functions:
Nucor Steel – Arkansas has an opening for the position of Environmental Engineer. The Environmental Engineer will be responsible for interactions with regulatory agencies, demonstrating compliance with permits, rules and regulations. Additional duties include taking a lead role in safety initiatives, plant-wide environmental permitting and compliance, project management, training, maintaining required emergency contingency plans, and community outreach. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering, related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Environmental Engineering or equivalent experience
- Environmental Compliance Experience
- Permitting Experience (Title V, PSD, NPDES)
- Previous knowledge of pollution control equipment, CEMS, Drinking/Wastewater Systems, and ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vets – and a drug – free workplace
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in