Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Church Mutual Insurance, S.I. & they are Hiring Candidates for E&S Underwriting Assistant
Company Name : Church Mutual Insurance, S.I.
Company Location : Madison, WI 53703
Job Position : E&S Underwriting Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Wisconsin
Job Description :
**This is a hybrid position and offers the opportunity to work 50% of time remotely and 50% of time in the office.
Conduct initial processing of submissions, renewals, endorsements, and other incoming documents based upon established guidelines and authority. Prepare, gather, and research underwriting information pre-bind and post-bind and process new and renewal submissions, binders, and policies with a high degree of productivity and quality. Input new business submissions and route to underwriting staff as directed. Build and maintain positive business relationships with various constituencies, including but not limited to fellow employees and assigned producers. Assist in identifying and implementing process and technology improvements.
VI. Remain current and continue to develop technical knowledge and expertise according to CM Vantage’s business niche.
3. Necessary Knowledge and Abilities:
- Solid technical knowledge of commercial insurance processing.
- Detail and service oriented.
- Self-directed, highly productive, and innovative.
- Skilled in building relationships, sound judgment, making decisions, and influencing others.
- Possesses a customer-centric service philosophy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding or ability to learn new lines of business, including insurance procedures, processes, and product lifecycle management.
- Ability to promote a team environment of creative innovation.
- Understanding of CM Vantage’s mission, philosophy, goals, and objectives.
- Proficient in all standard business software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet Browsing; creating and managing pdf files; and Microsoft Windows.
Church Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in