Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in The Skin & Body Spa & they are Hiring Candidates for Esthetician
Company Name : The Skin & Body Spa
Company Location : 385 East Dunstable Road, Nashua, NH 03062
Job Position : Esthetician
Job Category : Jobs in New Hampshire
Job Description :
We are looking for a part time Licensed Esthetician/Makeup Artist that can perform skin care and makeup services on our clients and ensure they have a pleasant experience at our spa.
What is the role of an Esthetician/Make-up Artist at The Skin & Body Spa?
An Esthetician’s responsibilities include greeting clients as they arrive, performing their desired services on them, promoting skin care products for at home use and suggesting the client rebooks an appointment. The goal is to build relationships with your clients and prepare a treatment plan to match their skin care goal. Your job is to provide an amazing customer service experience for each and every guest.
Previous skin care experience is a plus, but not a requirement to this position for the right person. Our ideal candidate has a flair for communication, is very hospitable and has the ability to build relationships with guests and team mates.
Esthetician/Make-up Artist Responsibilities
- Provide upscale guest service experiences for clients
- Perform skin care and makeup services such as facials, chemical peels, waxing, threading, tinting, lash lifting, makeup and Brazilian waxes. Lash Extension experience a plus.
- Help with laundry as well daily housekeeping and sanitation of spa and skin care rooms
- Promote re-booking of client’s appointment
- Educate guests on retail products and add-ons
- Actively listen to clients and make a treatment plan based on their skin goals
- Continuing education
- Promote our sister companies; The Hair Company and The Medical Skin Clinic
Esthetician/Makeup Artist Skills
- Team player
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Strong knowledge of how to perform all services
- Strong knowledge of skin care products
- Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
Please send a cover letter and resume!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $50.00 – $75.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nashua, NH 03062: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Aesthetic: 1 year (Preferred)
- Esthetician License (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in