Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Pharmaron & they are Hiring Candidates for EX Director Bioanalytical Services
Company Name : Pharmaron
Company Location : Exton, PA 19341
Job Position : EX Director Bioanalytical Services
Job Category : Jobs in Pennsylvania
Job Description :
Absorption Systems, a Pharmaron Company is seeking a motivated, experienced, growth‑oriented, results-driven, Director of Bioanalysis with demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategies and deliver excellent scientific performance. The Director of Bioanalysis will manage a group of up to 10 analysts and the overall on-site scientific and operational activities for the bioanalysis of small molecule DMPK Services at Absorption Systems. The Director will work to supervise, coordinate, and direct all day-to-day development and regulated operations (GLP), including project and timeline scheduling, budget and resource allocation, facility and equipment management, and review and approval of associated documentation. The Director will perform these activities largely independently and liaise with US and global peers, as required.
- Act as a the scientific lead for the transporter group
- Act as the scientific guide for the LC-MS analysis of large molecules including, peptides and oligonucleotides
- Lead the initiative for the implementation of LIMS for the site
- Remain current with the bioanalytical field, both in development of new analytical techniques, new equipment or processes available to analyze samples and trends observed or derived from Regulatory groups
- Training of departmental staff in method development experimental design, sample prep, instrument set up, data review and appropriate scientific conclusions
- Authors and acts as a report technical reviewer
- Interacts with project management and clients in discussing technical aspects of planned or ongoing projects
- Partners with operational leaders to find ways to increase team efficiency and department output
- Provides strong in-house guidance on science and technology
- Contributes to department operations and to the achievement of departmental goals
- Assures that laboratory personnel are following all company SOPs and safety rules
- Monitors department instrument performance, and makes recommendations if equipment or user needs attention or training
- Develops, coordinates, and follows organizational systems, policies, and procedures
- Executes other duties as assigned, by management
Other important functions/requirements include:
- MS, or Ph.D. degree in chemistry, biochemistry or related discipline
- 8+ years of experience, in SM DMPK operations and project/personnel management
- Previous experience with GLP regulations, budget management, and personnel development
- Previous experience with bioanalysis of peptides and oligonucleotides
- Ability to perform duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated individual with the capability to make sound science based decisions.
- Strong work ethic and enjoy working in a fast paced, team environment.
- Attention to detail, good verbal and written communication and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to coach the technical skills needed for bioanalysis
Position is based in Exton, PA and reports to Senior Director of Operations. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Absorption Systems cares about our work community and offers a variety of benefits allowing employees the opportunity to customize a comprehensive benefits package that meets their personal needs.
About Absorption Systems, a Pharmaron Company
Absorption Systems, founded in 1996, assists pharmaceutical and medical device companies in identifying and overcoming ADMET (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Excretion and Toxicity) barriers in the development of drugs, biologics and medical devices. Additionally, Absorption Systems goes deep into each of those areas, offering in vitro, in situ and in vivo models to assess the properties in question. The company’s mission is to continually develop innovative research tools that can be used to accurately predict human outcomes or to explain unanticipated human outcomes when they occur. Absorption Systems has facilities in Exton, PA, San Diego, CA, and Boston, MA to serve customers throughout the world.
Alongside of our enthusiasm for science and research, we have a passion to see each and every one of our employees grow and succeed both personally and professionally. We encourage our employees to continually enhance their ability to contribute to the success of the organization and advance their careers. Absorption Systems is committed to creating an environment where individuals are encouraged to grow and work in collaboration with each other while being passionate about innovation. The professional culture of our organization is a goal oriented environment full of internally driven and motivated professionals. Our company is unique in the fact that there is freedom for autonomy to execute and the ability for each employee to grow in directions that align their individual aspirations with company growth.
Absorption Systems is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in