Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Molecular Testing Labs & they are Hiring Candidates for Executive Account Manager
Company Name : Molecular Testing Labs
Company Location : Boise, ID
Job Position : Executive Account Manager
Job Category : Jobs in New Hampshire
Job Description :
Apply to join our fast-paced mission driven company. Check out what we’re all about: www.moleculartestinglabs.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets as assigned.
- Develop customer relationships and build customer loyalty to the Molecular brand. Target customers include ordering providers, administrators, and nurse practitioners focused on Toxicology and Infectious Disease Laboratory Testing.
- Provide target accounts with training and tools to order testing in Infectious Disease, Women’s Health, Urology, Substance Abuse and Pain Management.
- Deliver key marketing, clinical and health economics messages to customers and customer groups as provided in sales training or through specific direction from an immediate supervisor.
- Manage expenses at or below budgeted levels on a monthly basis and always requests permission in advance on expenses above per-diem or other company guidelines.
- Be a Team leader for all sales associates. Help mentor and develop new sales representatives.
- Work in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- Comply in all respects with Company’s compliance program and participate in compliance training as often as requested by Company.
Mental Abilities and Skills Requirements-
- Trained and /or mentored on advanced selling skills – prospecting, questioning, listening, qualifying prospects, presentation skills, rapport building, objection handling, persistence, planning and organization.
- Ability to develop, track, and report progress towards a sales plan that identifies product, customer, and payor mix to optimize sales success.
- Coordination of key events including; major sales calls involving several fellow employees, regional tradeshow/meeting exhibits, special event evenings including coordination of physician guest speakers.
- Communicating effectively and professionally through email, text, phone and other media as necessary always putting company interests above self-interests.
- Ability to self-manage time and schedule in an environment with limited supervision with special focus to achieving goals and producing results.
- Knowledge and consistent adherence to compliance requirements for medical/life science products including, but not limited to, adhering to Stark and Anti-Kickback regulations.
- Must have a Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts from an accredited institution.
- * Previous laboratory sales experienced required. *
- Possess a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in direct sales of medical/life science products or services to physicians, physician offices/clinics, ambulatory surgery centers and/or hospitals.
- At least two (2) or more years of direct sales of Pharmacogenetic (PGx) and/or Toxicity laboratory testing services to physicians and other health care practitioners.
- Experience with medical documentation required to support Medicare/Medicaid, Commercial Insurance and Workmen’s Compensation claims for PGx and Toxicology laboratory testing.
- Experience with medical documentation required to support Medicare/Medicaid, Commercial Insurance and Workmen’s Compensation claims for PGx and Toxicology laboratory testing is preferred.
- Must be able to sit or stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 20 lbs
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about facilities.
REMOTE POSITIONS – Most work will be performed in away from the office in the employee’s home or in another remote work site. However, this position may require some traveling and working between locations. Workweeks usually consist of 40 hours.
Lab Environment –
- Noise levels vary based on flow of business
- Most floors are tile or concrete – individuals may stand for extended periods of time on these surfaces
Tools and Technology:
- Desktop computer and laptop
- Scanners and printers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Molecular Testing Labs embrace diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and hire without regard to any individual’s race, age, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, religion, marital status or domestic partnership; pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; other medical conditions or genetic characteristic; sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or transgender status; or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law, regulation or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Molecular Testing Labs provides reasonable accommodation upon job seeker request in all steps of the employment process.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Infectious Disease: 1 year (Preferred)
- Women’s Health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toxicology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Urology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales in the Laboratory Industry: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in