Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Adelbrook, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Executive Admin Assistant
Company Name : Adelbrook, Inc.
Company Location : Cromwell, CT 06416
Job Position : Executive Admin Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Connecticut
Job Description :
Under administrative direction, responsible for initiating and coordinating the clerical functions required in effective implementation of administrative policies of the administrative unit of Ädelbrook. Performs a complex variety administrative tasks. Assists Chief Executive Officer in administrative areas. Works with minimal instruction or supervision. This position is a full time non-exempt position that reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafts/prepares correspondence, memoranda and reports for Chief Executive Officer and other members of the Executive Team.
- Maintains and organizes the CEO’s schedule.
- Helps manage, update, and organize agency policies and procedures and organizes documents for administrative compliance for accreditation, licensure, and other regulatory requirements.
- Prepares meeting agendas and related materials, ensuring that all procedural and constitutional requirements are met.
- Follows up on actions of committees, to ensure decisions are implemented, contracts prepared, and appropriate parties notified.
- Attends meetings, as needed, to take clear, detailed notes or minutes or to provide information. Processes and distributes such notes or minutes.
- Does research as needed for specific projects or on an ongoing basis. Compiles data based on such research and on statistical compilations involving an understanding of operating unit programs, policies, and procedures.
- Communicates directrly, and on behalf of the CEO or members of the Executive Team, with Board members, donors, staff, and others on matters related to the agency.
- Receives visits or calls regarding complaints and either resolves them or refers them to proper person for resolution.
- Arranges and implements conferences, trainings, events, Board and committee meetings, retreats, etc.
- Develops reports and special projects as delegated by the Chief Executive Officer, and assists Chief Executive Officer and members of the Executive team in all other business capacities as is required.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and for Chief Executive Officer, Board members, and others.
- Participate in Executive and Administrative Team; exercises discretion and maintains Executive Office; protects agency confidentiality.
- Is an exemplary role model for staff and clients.
- Performs all other duties as requested by the CEO.
High school diploma and minimum one year of office administrative experience. High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, EXCEL; PowerPoint. Ability to perform research. Knowledge of general office protocol and procedures and familiarity with office machines, including, but not limited to, computer, telephone, voice mail, postage, FAX, and copier equipment is necessary. Seeking an individual with excellent organization, time management, and follow up skills as well as the ability to successfully handle multiple projects concurrently.
Must be personable, organized and able to work calmly and efficiently in a professional office setting with a wide variety of people. Skill in establishing rapport with children, colleagues and staff, and ability to maintain confidentiality both within and outside of Ädelbrook are requisite.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cromwell, CT 06416: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in