Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Henkel & they are Hiring Candidates for Executive Administrator Consumer Goods Adhesives
Company Name : Henkel
Company Location : Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Job Position : Executive Administrator Consumer Goods Adhesives
Job Category : Jobs in New Jersey
Job Description :
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes tasks relating to administrative support with minimal supervision in line with existing policies and guidelines
- Acts as point of contact for internal/external enquiries by phone and email, initiates action (answer, sort, etc.) and assesses issue urgency
- Manages leadership’s calendar and paperwork, ensures timeliness and completeness
- Prepares business correspondence
- Coordinates meetings and creates agendas, records, and meeting minutes
- Makes business travel arrangements, prepares travel expenses for leadership and/or team members
- Researches, compiles and issues special reports, financial data, presentations, organizational charts, etc.
- Provides financial support on a department/project level, monitoring budget spend, raising and approving requisitions/invoices
- Provides information by answering questions and requests within the organization and team
- Arranges business-critical internal/external events, including itineraries, accommodation, registration, etc.
- administrative assistance
- customer service
- microsoft word
- microsoft excel
- setting appointments
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in