Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in H.G. Fenton Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Executive Assistant
Company Name : H.G. Fenton Company
Company Location : San Diego, CA 92108
Job Position : Executive Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
As a key member of the Administrative Team as well as Accounting Team, you are amongst likeminded individuals who partner to ensure quality, timely and accurate execution within your key responsibility areas. Your talent is valued, leveraged, and your Fenton experience matters.
Qualifications you possess
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience, supporting Sr. Leadership
- Project management experience strongly preferred
- Technologically adept with various software; such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Canva
- Process Improver
- Organized and can contribute to your own and your principles productivity
Here are a few ways YOU will make an impact…
Exemplifying Executive Assistant support
- Self-directs and balances the multiple priorities of the position and principals to ensure continuous monitoring, communication, and successful completion of work.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive business and employee information; handles sensitive documents with discretion, ease and sound judgment.
- Proactively manages calendaring for principals based on principals’ calendaring preferences and priorities and ensures principals are prepared for priorities of the day.
Executive level support to our CFO and Controller
- Prepares forms, templates, and other documentation to support audits, taxation and other accounting and compliance requirements.
- Compiles and submits compliance reporting, including quarterly and annual compliance reporting package to lenders.
- Supports audit procedures including preparing audit confirmations and responding to auditor requests as appropriate.
- *Support the Accounting Department
- Provides administrative support to Accounting Supervisors and Accounting Team to simplify and expedite the completion of their work.
Benefits worth highlighting!
- Padres Tickets, Apartment Housing Discount, Company sponsored Training Programs
- 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, 1 Paid Volunteer Day, 1 Floating Holiday
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health and Welfare Benefit Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in