Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Blue Sushi Sake Grill & they are Hiring Candidates for Executive Chef
Company Name : Blue Sushi Sake Grill
Company Location : Lexington, KY 40517
Job Position : Executive Chef
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
Flagship Restaurant Group is looking for a creative and talented individual who is passionate about culinary arts to join our management team in Lexington, KY
The Executive Chef, working closely with the General Manager and Director of Operations, is responsible for managing daily BOH operations while striving to create a comfortable and professional atmosphere for employees and exceptional experiences for our guests through outstanding teamwork.
An ideal candidate:
· Has an extensive knowledge in culinary arts and a strong passion for epicurean excellence.
· Possesses self-discipline, initiative, and has a proven ability to lead and develop teams.
· Has an advanced understanding of business operations, scheduling, financials, food costs, and inventory control systems.
· Performs calmly and effectively and must be able to handle the pressures of a fast-paced work environment, while always maintaining food safety and sanitation standards.
· Has excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of high-volume culinary experience, preferably 2-3 years in management.
- Culinary school education is preferred, but a combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative.
- Knowledge of computer programs like Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and familiarity with restaurant management software. Proficiency in Compeat Advantage is desirable.
- Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, eligible to work in the United States and agree to background check, upon request.
Applicants must have open availability, including nights and weekends. The typical work week is 50-55 hours and schedule/hours may vary if Executive Chef must fill in for employees or if emergencies arise.
Compensation + Benefits:
$60,000-$70,000 annual salary, depending upon experience
Quarterly bonus opportunities
Company-sponsored plans including health, dental, vision, and health savings
401(k) plan with company match
Paid Time Off
50% off dining discount at all Flagship Restaurant Group locations
Comprehensive management training programs
Why join Flagship Restaurant Group?
· Flagship Restaurant Group is an ever-evolving, locally grown company empowering our people to follow their passion in the hospitality industry.
· Our modern restaurants are sophisticated and innovative with great earning potential and room for advancement, and each offer a unique culinary experience.
· We provide a comprehensive training program in a fun, exciting environment where you’ll thrive.
· Delicious dining discounts you can share with friends and family at all our locations.
· We create excitement around our team member’s milestones and achievements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Food Safety and Planning: Responsible for ensuring consistency and high-quality food preparation and service. Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas. Maintain a professional image including proper uniforms and appearance standards. Monitor food and beverage costs, based off bi-weekly inventory reports. Work with Director of Operations for efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies. Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste. Follow pars for food and beverage needs, place orders with distributors, and schedule the delivery of fresh food and supplies. Must be ServSafe certified and required to uphold all ServSafe guidelines.
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility, and labor costs. Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, waste, payroll deductions, etc.) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Personnel: Responsible for supervising 25+ employees each shift. Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues and providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations, and by conducting reviews. Maintain accurate staffing needs and prepare schedules, ensuring that the kitchen is staffed for all shifts following the weekly labor budget. Conduct interviews, hiring, orientation, training, and the development of hourly employees.
- Accountability: Keeps General Manager and Director of Operations promptly and fully informed of all issues (i.e. problems, unusual matters of significance and positive events) and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action. Completes job responsibilities and performance objectives in a timely and effective manner. Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Ensure that proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests, and company assets. Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Completes accident reports promptly if an employee is injured. Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food & beverage quality and service.
Apply today to join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 3 years
- Yearly pay
- Day shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Casual dining restaurant
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lexington, KY 40517: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Culinary experience: 3 years (Required)
- kitchen restaurant: 3 years (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in