Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in P&A Hospitality & they are Hiring Candidates for Executive Chef
Company Name : P&A Hospitality
Company Location : Princess Anne, MD
Job Position : Executive Chef
Job Category : Jobs in Maryland
Job Description :
University Executive Chef
$70,000 to $75,000
Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
Vacation, PTO, & Sick Leave
The Executive Chef is responsible for kitchen operations with an emphasis on production, menu compliance, daily operations and menu development. This position reports to the Food Service Director and works closely with the Production Manager. The Executive Chef assists in supporting the highest possible client/customer satisfaction levels, associate relations and unit retention program effectiveness. Assists in the achievement of company and client financial goals.
The primary responsibility of the Executive Chef is to provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times. Other responsibilities include maintaining and upgrading quality standards and production levels, determining time and sequence of cooking operations to meet meal-serving hours and maintains all company standards and those of regulatory agencies. The Executive Chef also promotes safety and sanitation, inspects kitchen, bakers, and cooking areas for cleanliness, maintains sanitation and safe food handling, establishes and maintains safe practices in the kitchen regarding the operation or equipment and is responsible for compliance with waste disposal and recycling policies.
In addition, the Executive Chef directs cooks, bakers, salad prep and other kitchen personnel engaged in preparing, cooking and serving food. The Executive Chef evaluates and solves problems, such as the need to substitute items on menus, reusing cooked food and reducing excess waste and spoilage. The Executive Chef is responsible for all kitchen operations with an emphasis on production, supervision of all stations, catering and menu development, and will work closely with the Catering Chef and Catering Director. Other responsibilities include training associates and monitoring all production aspects to ensure compliance with food sanitation techniques, scheduling associates based on business needs and budget considerations, facilitating all areas of service, developing and promoting associates.
- Daily production meeting with key associates.
- Ensure that all aspects of post-production information are completed.
- Present in the kitchen for 60% of the meal.
- Ensure that production sheets and recipes are posted at least three days in advance.
- Complete daily checklist and keep on file.
- Compliance with all aspects of HACCP.
- Complete monthly HACCP inspection.
- Maintain a clean and organized kitchen throughout the entire workday.
- Attend monthly safety meeting with associates.
- Train associates in areas of safety.
- Post labor schedules in advance.
- Achieve the goal of a 60/40 labor ratio.
- Eliminate unnecessary overtime
- Cross train associates.
- Culinary degree preferred
- Three to five years of culinary management experience.with a college or university
- High end catering experience helpful.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Desire to work with an industry leader
- College experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of current culinary trends.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Casual dining restaurant
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Princess Anne, MD: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Executive Chef: 4 years (Required)
- Contract Dining: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in