Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Auric Road / Lone Mountain Ranch & they are Hiring Candidates for Executive Housekeeping Manager
Company Name : Auric Road / Lone Mountain Ranch
Company Location : Big Sky, MT 59730
Job Position : Executive Housekeeping Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Montana
Job Description :
Lone Mountain Ranch (LMR), situated on 148 acres in beautiful Big Sky, Montana, was first homesteaded in 1915 and has long been recognized as one of the premier guest ranch resorts in the country. The property consists of 30 rooms located within 24 unique cabins as well as the Horn & Cantle Restaurant and Saloon, the Ranch Hall, the Outpost, equestrian facilities, event venues and meeting spaces. A National Geographic Unique Lodge of the World, LMR is listed on the National Registry of the Historic Places, a member of the Dude Rancher’s Association, and once voted the #1 Nordic Ski Resort in North America by Cross Country Skier Magazine, LMR offers authentic luxury accommodations, genuine Montana cuisine, exceptional service, and a stunning array of outdoor recreational pursuits. Combine these attributes with proximity to Yellowstone National Park, Big Sky Resort, as well as Bozeman Airport, and we believe the LMR guest experience is unlike any other in the American West.
LMR Vision: Lone Mountain Ranch is a destination where guests disconnect from the world, while connecting with others through unforgettable adventures in a natural setting. Moments are crafted through discovery, exceptional people, fun activities, and a breathtaking environment.
Position Summary: The Driver’s main responsibility is to safely transport guests upon arrival, departure and any other driving-related duties on or off ranch. Additionally, a Driver should assist other departments for their transportation requirements and is responsible for the upkeep of the vehicle at all times, including interior and exterior cleanliness. A Driver must provide excellent service per the ranch’s standards.
Position Qualifications: : To perform this job successfully, the Driver must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility in a safe and satisfactory manner, must be punctual and have a good attendance record and have reliable means of transportation to work. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Valid US Drivers License is Required; CDL A or B Preferred.
- Clear drivers record with no violations in the last five (5) years.
- High School diploma or similar education preferred.
- Ability to multitask under pressure and the ability to establish a positive rapport with many types of personalities.
- Two to three years prior hotel experience in a similar role preferred.
- Experience driving in all road conditions including rain, snow and ice.
- Ability to read and interpret documents in English such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, newspapers, periodicals, journals, and manuals.
- Ability to pay attention to detail is an important skill for Drivers. This is because they must follow a specific route and adhere to the time schedule. They must also ensure that they don’t overfill the shuttle with passengers and that they don’t leave any passengers behind.
- Ability to provide customer service and interact with customers in a friendly and helpful manner. As a Driver, you may be responsible for greeting passengers, answering questions, and providing directions. Customer service skills can help you provide a positive experience for your passengers
- Ability to sustain prolonged physical activity. As a Driver, you may need to drive for long periods of time and operate a vehicle that requires physical exertion. Having good physical stamina can help you maintain your health and safety while on the job.
- Ability to clearly communicate. Communication is the act of exchanging information. As a Driver, you may need to communicate with passengers, other drivers, and other staff members. You should be able to clearly explain routes, answer questions and provide information about your company. You should also be able to communicate with passengers in an emergency.
- Ability to write routine reports, correspondence, business letters, summaries, and reports in English using prescribed format, and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction, and style.
- Ability to speak effectively in English before groups such as customers or employees.
- Sufficient computer skills that will allow them to be able to use, in a proficient manner, Company-issued software programs implemented at the hotel, including but not limited to the following: Email, ADP and job related software or equipment.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve quickly.
Position Duties include, but not limited to:
- Able to meet the comfort requirements of the guests and customers.
- Able to drive in a safe and efficient manner; obey all traffic and driving regulations, like speed limit, always.
- Responsible to assist the guests in any travel or destination regarding issues by applying his/ her knowledge of the local area.
- Able to keep a record of all the incidents while driving, for example, any accidents or tickets; able to follow all designated SOP’s for any vehicle breakdowns and accidents.
- Able to ensure safe and easy travel for the guests and customers to/from their destinations or to/from the ranch.
- Able to file the record of the timings for which the vehicle was used and the purpose to his/ her superior; maintain proper records of the trip starting and ending miles.
- Ensure the safety of the guests and customer while travelling and the security of their belonging while travelling or attending an activity.
- Ensure that the guests are wearing seat belts.
- Able to welcome the guests properly at the airport and assist with the luggage as and when required
- Able to maintain a positive conversation with the guests; able to provide information on ranches amenities, activities, restaurants and any places of interest near ranch.
- Have a good knowledge of the ranch’s facilities and services; able to provide details on room features like wifi, tea/coffee maker and other amenities if asked by the guest.
- Ensure guest luggage is transported to and from check in/check out (Outpost).
- Provide the complimentary food and beverage (as per ranch SOP) once the guest is seated comfortably in the car.
- Follow the standard route and reporting time schedule at all times.
- Forward or report all guest complaints, problems, or incidents to the Guest Experience Manager or Manager/Supervisor on duty.
- Keep the vehicle spotless in both exterior and interior appearance and ensure it is mechanically sound. Inspect vehicle using the vehicle checklist and rectify any issues found. All vehicles must be spotless in appearance, mechanically sound and ready to go for a drive without issue at all times.
- In charge of the maintenance of his vehicles service dues, cleaning, up keeping and running condition.
- Immediately report any maintenance or repairs needed to Guest Experience Managers or Manager/Supervisor on duty.
- Create and maintain a sound working relationship with all preparation personnel.
- Actively participate in training and development programs and maximizing opportunities for self-development
- Deal with the public, customers, employees, community member and government officials with tact and courtesy, fostering positive relationships and maintaining an appropriate level of community public affairs involvement
- Ensure full compliance to Company’s operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures, and service standards.
- Work with the Human Resource Director to establish and maintain a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage and benefits administration, and compliance with established labor regulations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment, communicate well with others, effectively deal with guests, and accept constructive criticism from supervisors.
- Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
- Must be able to work when needed which may include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able work long hours, often driving up to 10 hours per day.
- Must be able to work early morning or late-night shifts.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Big Sky, MT 59716: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Housekeeping management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 5 years (Preferred)
- Housekeeping: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in