Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Legacy Group Capital & they are Hiring Candidates for Experienced Mortgage Loan Processor
Company Name : Legacy Group Capital
Company Location : Bellevue, WA 98004
Job Position : Experienced Mortgage Loan Processor
Job Category : Jobs in Washington
Job Description :
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE. THIS JOB IS PERFORMED IN PERSON IN BELLEVUE WASHINGTON.
We are a locally owned and privately funded mortgage company established in 2007. We are looking for an experienced Loan Processor with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in Retail Broker and Mortgage Banking to become part of our team located in Bellevue. We are a small office with a family vibe and a client first mentality! If you are a high performance individual who is self-motivated and can work both independently and as a team member but want to go home to your family each night and enjoy your personal time this job may be a great fit for you!
This job is performed in person at our Bellevue, WA office.
This position is responsible for processing broker and internal loan files. Communicates internal/external customer requirements and maintains high quality customer service standards. Ensures daily activities adhere to applicable policies and regulations. The position does not have any supervisory responsibilities and wage is depending on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities are as follows: To include other duties as assigned
· Review/Process loan files to comply with External Broker guidelines and submission process, from application to closing.
· Review/Process loan files to comply with Internal guidelines and submission process, from application to closing.
· Prepare/Submit loans to external Brokers or Internal Underwriting for loan decision and clearing of conditions
· Work Closely with Loan Officers, Vendors and Clients to obtain the necessary documentation required for loan approval, clearing conditions, and funding
· Input data into LOS- Calyx system, DU, LP, and other systems to ensure data integrity between systems and loan documentation
· Monitor and ensure disclosures meet compliance
· Maintain Pipeline to provide precise monthly projections and ensure adherence to closing dates and rate expirations
· Ensure daily activities comply with applicable regulations and policies
· Provide prompt, quality customer service
· Initiate and respond promptly to customer communication and inquiries
· Performs other duties as assigned
In supporting the accomplishment of company and departmental goals, it is the employee’s responsibility to do all that is necessary to provide quality service to customers and fellow employees while furthering the positive image and interests of Legacy Group Capital. It is also the employee’s responsibility to continually strive to maximize personal growth.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
· Requires a minimum of 3 -5 years working in a Retail Broker and Mortgage Banking role
· Requires knowledge of the broker loan process, mortgage loan process, agency guidelines and construction lending fundamentals
· Requires the ability to organize, and prioritize projects while effectively managing time and adhering to departmental SLA’s (service level agreements)
· Strong ability to analyze complex income documentation such as personal and business tax returns, bank statements, title reports and appraisals
· Ability to read complex entity documentation
· Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and basic math skills. College degree preferred.
· Requires a critical level of attention to detail
· Requires proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Requires strong interpersonal skills and ability to function in a team environment
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Requires high degree of professionalism in the workplace
· Requires the ability to work with minimum supervision
· Requires computer literacy, specifically with LOS systems, Desk Top Underwriter (DU), Loan Prospector (LP), Microsoft Office products (Excel and Word) and data entry abilities
Ability to read, analyze and interpret common professional journals, as well as construction exhibits. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write correspondence that conforms to prescribed style and format.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as interest calculations or percentages.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fair Housing Regulations: 2 years (Required)
- Retail Broker and Mortgage Banking: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in