Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Native Energy & Technology, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Facilities Quality Control Assistant
Company Name : Native Energy & Technology, Inc.
Company Location : Havre, MT 59501
Job Position : Facilities Quality Control Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Montana
Job Description :
Assists under the direction of the quality control manager to perform quality control on the Northwest operation and maintenance contract to ensure safety and compliance with all aspects of the contract, state, and local regulations. Must be familiar with facility maintenance functions, such as HVAC, environmental factors, and related procedures. Job tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Inspect and report quality issues, developing new procedures when necessary
- Monitor all operations that affect the quality
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians, and other staff
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Comparing equipment lists provided by the client to the current equipment in use
- Training site employees on safety procedures
- Working with contract documents and comparing all equipment, services, and related items with the requirements listed.
- Ability to work with tracking, documentation, and disposal of hazardous waste produced while performing preventive maintenance, identifying when new or revised permits are needed, and managing the Certifications and Permits program.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Ability to travel by vehicle between job sites
- Ability to perform each bullet point task in the position summary
- Communicate effectively in a positive, professional manner with coworkers, clients, and visitors
- List essential functions as described by the SOW and/or would be required for this position here
- Able to follow oral and/or written instructions
- Able to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks
- Able to work effectively with a team
QUALIFICATIONS – EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATION
- Excellent skills in reading, writing, and oral communication.
- Demonstrated ability to work within the guidelines and review multifaceted facility support activities such as O&M, Janitorial, Security, and Grounds Maintenance.
- Experience with computerized management systems for programs such as preventative maintenance, security, and building components (HVAC, etc).
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and results driven approach
- Two (2) years of directly related experience in facility maintenance functions, such as HVAC, environmental factors, and related procedures.
- Completed 30‐hour OSHA safety class or equivalent within the last three years
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field OR equivalent experience
Additional Qualifying Factors
As a condition of employment may be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results.
Security Clearance Requirements
- All Contractor personnel working onsite at federal facilities must meet federal government security clearance standards. The Contractor shall submit security clearance information, for each employee, as required by current government identification card application procedures and future requirements as applicable.
- All employees must be authorized as acceptable by the contracting officer for the prime contract under which this employee is working.
- Is anything specific to the contract?
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 – $33.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Spokane, WA 99218: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- HVAC: 3 years (Required)
- EPA Certification (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Havre, MT 59501
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in