Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Smith’s Food and Drug & they are Hiring Candidates for Facility Engineering General Technician 3
Company Name : Smith’s Food and Drug
Company Location : Las Vegas, NV
Job Position : Facility Engineering General Technician 3
Job Category : Jobs in Nevada
Job Description :
Provide general maintenance, repair and support to assigned service calls. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive independently to stores on a daily basis as assigned.
- Perform various preventive maintenance tasks and procedures to building and equipment.
- Troubleshoot issues and repair equipment.
- Assist in performing component replacement.
- Navigate and investigate electronic controls interfaces.
- Maintain an accurate and organized inventory of parts.
- Operate equipment, vehicles, powered industrial trucks and aerial lifts safely.
- Clean and maintain company service vehicles, if one is assigned.
- Orally communicate with store personnel regarding the proper use of equipment as it relates to repeat calls and overtime.
- Utilize company email system to send and receive messages.
- Properly complete all repair, labor, parts purchasing and usage documentation in a timely fashion.
- Comply with all department and company policies and procedures.
- Assist other skilled trade technicians in repairs as requested.
- Audit registered store equipment identification lists.
- Physical demands include, but are not limited to, high aptitude for standing and walking endurance, sitting while driving to various stores, lifting and carrying up to 70 pounds, pushing and pulling climbing ladders of various types, bending, squatting, and kneeling, and working in different temperatures inside and outside the store.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications & Education Requirements: * High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ proven electrical/mechanical maintenance experience and satisfactory overall performance
- Ability to use manufacturer interface software
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime when necessary
Desired Previous Job Experience/Education: * Experience reading engineering drawings, manuals and schematics
- EPA Type 2 Certification
- Supervisory experience
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- electrical/mechanical maintenance: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in