Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Ashfield Engage & they are Hiring Candidates for Field Pharmaceutical Educational Representative
Company Name : Ashfield Engage
Company Location : Arizona
Job Position : Field Pharmaceutical Educational Representative
Job Category : Jobs in Arizona
Job Description :
- Providing P1 educational (non-promotional) support to physicians about COVID-19 risk factors, disease progression, and treatment options
- Educating identified targets to ensure customer preparedness on patient identification as above.
- Building solid working relationships with customers through regular calls and on-going contact with customers as defined in the Pharmaceutical Educational Contracted Team SOW (Project SOW).
- Ensuring close collaboration with cross-functional, customer-facing colleagues to ensure objectives are aligned and efforts are coordinated by channel and across field deployments.
- Understanding the customer and market landscape within assigned geographies and strategically assessing the overall business to prioritize opportunities and develop/execute a plan of action designed to maximize educational impact at the local level.
- Operating in a team environment that is based on a culture of high collaboration and that encourages innovative ideas.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits – accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
- Recognized as a Great Place to Work in November 2021
- HCP engagement will involve probing, answering questions (e.g., drug to drug interaction management, where to find supply, who is high-risk and eligible for treatment)
- Maintain an expert understanding of the Product, patient education, consumer education, and factors influencing the market environment. Understand and use only approved promotional materials to support marketing message.
- Maintain an in-depth and sophisticated knowledge of related disease state and market dynamics, quality initiatives, health information technology, value-based care trends or other account-specific considerations that enable engagement in meaningful dialogue and adding value when calling on customers.
- Successfully implement the strategic call plan to meet or exceed business objectives for assigned geographies.
- Exhibit strong business acumen through effective customer analysis, including analysing previous customer interactions and available data to maximize effectiveness of each call, and based on that information, tailoring a unique educational approach for each Target office.
- As appropriate, collaborate and coordinate with a range of cross-functional colleagues to prioritize opportunities at a local level, across channels, and understand, develop, and execute the strategic plan for targeted accounts.
- Drive the retail pharmacy customer interface at the local level to further educational efforts.
- Employ effective interaction techniques, including pre-call planning, effective opening, presentation focus and productive questions, issue identification and call summary.
- Customize the delivery of educational messages to align with known customer needs.
- Effectively share information on approved support resources.
- Complete all call reporting and inventory recording responsibilities in accordance with current procedures and policies (as appropriate based on scope of SOW).
- Appropriately balance needed study and certification time, during off-territory hours, required to learn medical, product and policy information, as well as to maintain supplies, equipment, and records.
- Prepare for and actively participate in all required sales conferences and training classes at local and/or remote locations as appropriate.
- Complete all required Compliance training within timelines set by client
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience such as:
- Pharmaceutical Sales Experience
- Medical/Medical Device Sales Experience
- Professional Sales or Promotional Activity
- Small Business Owner or other Entrepreneurial experience, Marketing, Customer Service and/or Account Management
- Relevant Healthcare/Scientific roles (e.g., RN, Pharmacist, PT, OT, etc.)
- Educator (e.g., Teacher, Principal)
- Full Time Military experience
- Must live within 25 miles of the border of the territory
- Product knowledge: Understanding of virology is preferred, but not required
- Urgent Care setting experience preferred
- Effective interpersonal, organizational, communication skills and the ability to advance and influence the acceptance of ideas
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Self-driven & motivated
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability/willingness to travel
- Valid US driver’s license and a driving record in compliance with company standards.
- Ownership mentality with a strong sense of urgency and taking initiative and the ability to anticipate possible obstacles and proactively problem solve
- Computer/iPad proficient
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in