Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Syneos Health Clinical & they are Hiring Candidates for Field Reimbursement Specialist
Company Name : Syneos Health Clinical
Company Location : Portland, ME
Job Position : Field Reimbursement Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Maine
Job Description :
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
Connecting people with the information they need is your forte. You’re a unifier by nature and you’re at your best when setting others up for success. Your ability to clear the way, extrapolate intricate details, attend to complex situations and serve as a trusted go-between make you a perfect fit for a Field Reimbursement Specialist role at Syneos Health.
The Field Reimbursement Specialist (FRS) will be responsible for the management of defined accounts in a specified geographic region in the respiratory therapeutic area, specifically supporting our client’s products. The FRS will execute the collaborative territory strategic plan through partnership with internal and external stakeholders, which may include call center services (HUB), sales, market access, and other collaboration partners. Responsibilities include ensuring understanding of Reimbursement process, field reimbursement services, and patient support program. The Reimbursement Specialist will also work on patient-level reimbursement issue resolution, and thus will need access to be knowledge of and have had experience with patient health information (PHI). In this role, the FRS will demonstrate unwavering support and consultative approach to help offices obtain insurance authorization and/or reimbursement of products for appropriate patients. The FRS will have a direct impact on a patient’s ability to access the therapies they need.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage daily activities that support appropriate patient access to our client’s products in the provider offices and work as a liaison to other patient assistance and access support services offered by our clients (i.e. HUB, Call Center, Specialty Pharmacy Services)
- Act as an extension of the call center and/or HUB and provide live one-on-one coverage support
- Serve as payer expert for defined geography and able to communicate payer changes to key stakeholders in a timely manner
- Offer office education during the entire access process which may include formulary coverage/utilization management criteria, insurance forms & procedures, benefits investigation, prior authorization, appeal, and/or claims resolution
- Educate offices using approved materials provided by the client
- Review patient-specific information in reimbursement cases where the office has specifically requested assistance in resolving access issue or coverage challenge
- Educate physician office staff on the use of our client’s patient support services, including web based provider portals
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum two years of experience in public or private third party access arena or pharmaceutical industry in managed care, clinical support, and/or sales
- Experience with specialty/biologic self-injectable (pharmacy benefit) or physician administered (buy and bill/medical benefit) products
- Demonstrated ability to educate offices on access processes – including but not limited to:
- Experience educating HCPs on client specific Patient Service programs (i.e. copay, nurse education, bridge, patient assistance, etc.)
- Experience delivering educational presentations
- Advanced knowledge of medical insurance terminology
- Knowledge of Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) policies and processes with expertise in Medicare (Part B – for buy & bill products and Part D for Pharmacy products)
- Ability to manage ambiguity & problem solve
- Ability to manage expenses within allocated budgets
- The ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps’ Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health companies are equal opportunity employers.
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in