Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Advantor Systems Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for Field Technician
Company Name : Advantor Systems Corporation
Company Location : Martin, KY 41649
Job Position : Field Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
Advantor Systems is dedicated to providing the highest quality comprehensive proprietary and integrated solutions to help our U.S. Military and government customers protect critical assets through experience, integrity, hard work and loyalty.
Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit package including health medical plans, vision, dental, 401(k) match, educational reimbursement along with a flexible work schedule and extra personal days off.
Field Technician, 100% Travel
In collaboration with the Installation Management team, the Field Technician sets up projects and services them from start to finish per our project contracts with the customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Travels nationally and internationally to install, modify, service, and repair security systems in military bases, government facilities, and businesses.
- Installs and Troubleshoots IDS Devices, ACS Devices, VMS Devices, CCTV Devices, WSTI Devices.
- Completes performance verification testing after completing installations.
- Carefully and accurately completes all installation checklists, test reports, and other paperwork and turn them into the office timely as specified per policy.
- Must have or be able to obtain Secret personnel clearance.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
Successful candidates will have:
- Three years’ experience in the security installation and service industry, or one year experience and a two years technical electronics education, with emphasis on both digital and analog circuits.
- Sound working knowledge of the PC computer platform and Windows operating system environment.
- Strong technical skills related to the installation, repair, and servicing of security systems equipment, including: intrusion detection, access control, CCTV, WSTI, and related equipment.
- Ability to discern color coded wiring and components.
- Working knowledge of low voltage circuitry
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in