Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in O’CHARLEYS RESTAURANT AND BAR & they are Hiring Candidates for Food Service Manager
Company Name : O’CHARLEYS RESTAURANT AND BAR
Company Location : Strongsville, OH 44136
Job Position : Food Service Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Ohio
Job Description :
O’Charley’s Restaurant + Bar is known for offering good food, good times and some of the most awesome job opportunities around.
That’s because working at O’Charley’s puts you in the company of friends and professionals who genuinely enjoy working with one another. In fact, O’Charley’s is recognized as best in class by People Report and Chain Leader magazine for our team member referral program.
The Assistant Manager has responsibility for the Bar, Kitchen or Restaurant restaurant operation including driving and building sales and profitability.
- Achieve optimal performance from employees by communicating and role modeling job duties and customers service.
- Maintain café financials to include cash controls/procedures; full responsibility for P&L’s. Apply cost balancing knowledge in all daily operations of the café.
- Actively participate in the selection, orientation and training of associates. Stay well informed and aware of staffing needs while anticipating future needs.
- Oversee dining room, kitchen and catering functions to provide our guest with an impressive and memorable dining experience. Maintain food presentation, restaurant cleanliness, lighting and background music as well as overall appearance of interior and exterior of the café.
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy environment by following all safety and sanitation standards and procedures.
- Consistently monitor that all employees are following company protocol and guidelines
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Disability Insurance
- 401K w company matching
- Top Training & Development Program
- Career Growth Opportunities
In addition to overseeing the productivity of the front of the house, you will need to show off your great people skills with team members and guests. You must lead by example and keep your team positive, motivated, and most importantly accountable. You will also be required to assist the General Manager with the hiring and training of hourly team members while exhibiting a high level of passion and enthusiasm!
COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in