Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Trinity Services Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Food Service Worker
Company Name : Trinity Services Group
Company Location : Rapid City, SD 57701
Job Position : Food Service Worker
Job Category : Jobs in South Dakota
Job Description :
We also offer a $250 bonus for completing our Rookie’s Fast Track Program within the first 60 days!
About This Position:
Our ideal Food Service Worker excels at the following:
- Passionate about food and service
- Has a solid understanding of food handling regulations
- Desire to always learn more
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Dependable and flexible
- Prepare, assist, or instruct inmate labor and/or team members in the preparation of quality foods according to the planned menu, recipes, and work instructions in a timely manner.
- The duties of the Food Service Worker include, but are not limited to, cleaning as you go, maintaining a neat and food safe workstation, pulling trash, sweeping, mopping, and any other duties assigned within the facility.
- Serve food during planned meal schedules and according to department policies and procedures.
- Utilize kitchen utensils/equipment to cook, prepare and serve food according to recipes. Use proper utensils to serve menued portions and as appropriate to meet clients’ nutritional needs.
- Abide by all food safety regulations pertaining to sanitation, food handling and storage.
- Maintain a clean work area/environment that includes cleaning of refrigerators/freezers, cooking equipment, and serving equipment.
- Function in a fast-paced environment, perform routine kitchen tasks, while being organized and clean.
- Keep up with garbage collection and keep kitchen floors clean from excess food/trash.
- This role includes physical demands such as lifting, bending, pushing, kneeling, walking, and standing for extended periods of time.
- Be able to stand and be on your feet for much of the scheduled shift.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, and you must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening and/or any other screenings required by the Facility
- Prior institutional food service or restaurant experience is a plus
- Medical and Prescription coverage
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Benefit Credit program provides money to help offset the cost of the benefits you select, $750 for employees with less than 1 year of service and $1,000 with 1 or more years of service
- More benefits can be selected to create the right package for you
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Weekly Pay
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in