Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Humboldt Park Health & they are Hiring Candidates for Foundation Coordinator
Company Name : Humboldt Park Health
Company Location : 1044 N Francisco Ave, Chicago, IL 60622
Job Position : Foundation Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Gift Entry & Campaign Support (40%)
- Utilizing DonorPerfect and integrated platforms – coordinate and execute donation and data entry, timely acknowledge gifts, conduct prospecting, and other research, track stewardship, and move management touches.
- Support all appeals and campaigns in DonorPerfect from segment generation to user experience to stewardships (i.e. thank-a-thons).
- Provide support to the production of two annual campaigns including spring and end-of-year campaigns, as well as 3-4 additional online campaigns.
- Tracking incoming major gifts and coordinate appropriate acknowledgment and stewardship activities.
- Assist in the preparation and production of special letters and solicitation packages for
- Coordinate the Foundation’s annual giving program, including; monthly giving, employee giving, and third-party fundraising sources.
Special Events (40%)
- Oversee all aspects related to the creation, coordination, and execution of special events including the annual gala and additional events to be determined.
- Coordinate all details related to securing sponsorships, volunteer involvement, budget, timelines, analysis, and logistics.
- Assist in and, as appropriate, lead the management and implementation of special events operations and production, including those with a fundraising and donor development focus.
- Recruit, oversee, and manage volunteers for events, including pre-& post-event communication, building volunteer pipeline, conducting role-specific orientations, and more.
- Manage and maintain special events volunteer information in DonorPerfect system to enhance recruitment and retention of events volunteers.
Marketing & Communications (10%)
- Regularly develop and post on social media with new stories, video content, campaign, and/or event details.
- Monitor and maintain ongoing updates to the Foundation website.
- Prepare and disseminate monthly newsletter and other Foundation emails.
- Provide support for planning, note taking, and follow-up from Board of Trustees meetings.
- Organize and set-up Foundation meetings as needed.
- Track and process all expenses for the Foundation.
BA required – Degree in Business Administration, Social Services, or Philanthropy.
Previous experience in a similar not-for-profit foundation and/or fundraising preferred
Highly organized and superb attention to detail; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, stay motivated, and meet deadlines
Self-starter with enthusiasm, positive attitude, confidence, and flexibility; ability to work independently and as part of a team
Outstanding customer service skills; experience motivating and working with volunteers
Excellent written, verbal, data, and analytical skills
Maturity and ability to protect confidential and sensitive information
High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Word Press, and other office software and technologies
Social media skills and savvy important
Experience with DonorPerfect and Constant Contact preferred
Passion for the mission of Norwegian American Hospital and the role of safety-net hospitals in underserved communities
Ability and willingness to work some evenings and weekends.
- Bachelors or better
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in