Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in MAGID GLOVE & SAFETY MANUFACTURING CO, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Full Stack Application Developer
Company Name : MAGID GLOVE & SAFETY MANUFACTURING CO, LLC
Company Location : Romeoville, IL 60446
Job Position : Full Stack Application Developer
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
What Matters at Magid? YOU do!
“The number one key to growth is having good people and that’s what has driven us at every stage of the game.” – Greg Cohen, CEO
At Magid we are passionate about keeping workers safe and proud of the innovative and collaborative environment we have created where diversity is celebrated, and growth never stops.
If you are industrious, organized and are committed to providing the best customer service, Magid is the place for you!
Magid’s Application Development Team is looking for a talented and experienced Full Stack Application Developer to aide in the digital transformation and modernization of our enterprise applications. As a team member you will utilize your extensive knowledge of scalable, modern systems to develop various internal and external facing applications using all the layers of the stack. You are experienced working with users to create intuitive and easy to use interfaces that utilize your skills to expose our enterprise application in a meaningful way. If you are an active problem solver, who is not satisfied until the solution meets your high standards, then we are looking for you.
- Collaborates with internal teams to understand user needs; drafts initial proposal and design of software to meet these needs.
- Assesses feasibility of design and project parameters within time and cost constraints.
- Analyzes user needs and designs software for client use.
- Develops code and designs software applications based on user specifications utilizing all layers of the stack (UI/UX, database integrations, and deployment activities).
- Modifies existing software to correct errors or improve performance.
- Monitors and assists with software testing and validation procedures and programming.
- Monitors and assists with software installation; ensures application operates within established specifications.
- Assists with development of user training collateral
- Provides documentation upon completion of the project.
- Gathers and evaluates user feedback and then modifies software for better usability.
- Designs databases for specific application areas.
- Collaborates with systems analysts, engineers, and programmers to design systems to support required applications.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of coding languages and systems.
- Ability to learn new coding languages and technologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field required.
- Four years of experience as software developer or engineer preferred
- Experience working with and using libraries, tools, and frameworks such as: Nodejs required
- Experience working with XML, JSON, HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Experience designing user interfaces for enterprise applications required
- Experience PHP preferred
- Experience working with IBM Power Systems, Node Red, and DB2 databases desirable.
Magid is working a “Hybrid” work week schedule meaning 3 days a week in office, 2 days remote. Magid is headquartered in Romeoville (IL). Therefore, you must be able to commute to Romeoville as required and/or as needed.
As a condition of employment, Magid is requiring new employees to be vaccinated on their first day of employment. This requirement can be met by providing proof of having been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with any of the three COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson).
Magid is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in