Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in New Balance & they are Hiring Candidates for Functional Analyst – PLM
Company Name : New Balance
Company Location : Massachusetts
Job Position : Functional Analyst – PLM
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
Who We Are:
Since 1906, New Balance has empowered people through sport and craftsmanship to create positive change in communities around the world. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We foster a culture in which every associate feels welcomed and respected, where leaders and creatives are inspired to shape the world of tomorrow by taking bold action today. At New Balance, We Got Now.
New Balance is looking for a self-motivated Functional Analyst to be part of a transformational initiative that is redefining the way New Balance designs and builds Footwear and Apparel products. You will be joining an empowered new agile delivery team of product managers, marketers, footwear and apparel product designers, developers and software engineers focused on driving digital transformation in the product creation space for New Balance sport and lifestyle footwear and apparel products.
- Day-to-day tasks include process mapping and documentation, configuration, testing, installation, and maintenance support.
- Ensure business requirements and system objectives are correctly reflected in solution design.
- Ensure that project schedules, milestones, deliverables, and quality standards are met.
- Successfully partner with product management teams to introduce new tools and ways of working through innovation and new technologies to further increase efficiency and user experience within design, development operations and domestic manufacturing
- Support discussions with business and/or IT management to define business requirements for new business needs. Model business and systems processes based on findings through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models.
- Partner with development teams to help troubleshoot production support issues. Coach and guide other team members through functional support issues.
- Assist the PTC PLM Solutions Architect and owner of the technical design to configure FLEX PLM to help deliver technical and process business solutions
- Work in a team setting to help in the definition, testing and rollout of application interfaces and integration points. Guide business owners to ensure the scope is explicitly defined and documented and maintains the integrity of the applications.
- Contribute to cross-functional initiatives and partner with subject matter experts in one or more business areas. Leverage application and configuration expertise to provide guidance and educate others.
- Provide PLM functional guidance and direction when needed. Researches, develops, evaluates, recommends, and coordinates the implementation of new solutions and improvements to existing systems.
- Work as a central team member in an Agile POD project structure, partnering with scrum masters, product management, business change team, solutions Architects, other configuration agents and development to solve and drive solutions.
- IT Product Management
- Business Operations Change Management Team
- Global Product Development Organization
- Corporate / Domestic Manufacturing
- PTC Vendor and Implementation Partners
This position reports into the Sr. Manager, Distributed Systems.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- 2-3 + years of hands-on design and implementation of business solutions supported by IT.
- Knowledge of FLEX PLM, ERP a plus
- Consumer product/manufacturing industry experience a plus.
- Exposure and understanding of product lifecycle management – product development, merchandising and sourcing business functions.
- Exposure to Agile way of working
- Resourceful / results oriented
- Exposure to global large-scale project implementations, complex projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong MS desktop skills
Regular Associate Benefits:
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. New Balance offers a comprehensive traditional benefits package including three options for medical insurance as well as dental, vision, life insurance and 401K. We also proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks – opportunities like online learning and development courses, tuition reimbursement, $100 monthly student loan support and various mentorship programs – that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. You’ll also enjoy a yearly $1,000 lifestyle reimbursement, 4 weeks of vacations, 12 holidays and generous parental leave, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword – it’s part of our culture.
Learn more about our Benefits
Temporary associate benefits will be communicated separately.
Flexible Work Schedule:
New Balance is committed to creating a culture that allows our associates to do their best work. Our corporate work-from-home policy does not mandate an arbitrary number of days in-office. Instead, we’ve designed a flexible hybrid model that empowers individual teams by letting the type of work dictate where it will most effectively be performed. We are capitalizing on this unique opportunity to evolve how we work based on efficiency, productivity, and the well-being of our associates.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in