Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Geotechnical Engineers
Company Name : Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc.
Company Location : Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc. in Indianapolis, IN 46250
Job Position : Geotechnical Engineers
Job Category : Jobs in Indiana
Job Description :
Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc – Indianapolis, Indiana
Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc is a diverse engineering firm providing geotechnical, environmental, and construction material testing services and consultation to commercial, industrial, and governmental clients. Patriot provides the specific information you need to make informed, cost-effective business decisions; which will help you reduce net cost, decrease risk and improve the quality of your organization’s project outcome.
Patriot is currently seeking to hire Geotechnical Engineers. Based on business needs and our accelerated growth in the the Indianapolis, Indiana or Louisville, Kentucky markets, positions include Civil Engineer majors with an EIT to Senior Level Geotechnical Engineers with a PE.
- Executing geotechnical engineering projects from start to finish
- Developing field exploration and laboratory testing plans for geotechnical engineering investigations
- Preparing proposals for geotechnical engineering services
- Coordinating/managing field investigations
- Sampling and logging soils and rock during field investigations
- Research, engineering analysis and preparation of geotechnical engineering reports
- Tracking budgets and schedule to ensure project requirements are met
- Review of foundation plans and grading plans for conformance with geotechnical engineering investigation reports
- Collaborating with various other consultants including civil engineers, structural engineers, architects, and construction managers
- Understanding and working familiarity with computer programs, geotechnical engineering software and databases as required
- Core work hours will be Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm with overtime as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Only Qualified Candidates Should Apply.
- BS in Civil Engineering with EIT
- Professional Engineer, PE
- BS in Civil Engineering required; MS with a Geotechnical Engineering focus strongly preferred and a senior level with 5-10 years of experience
- Educational emphasis on Soils Mechanics, Foundations, Geotechnical Engineering and Civil Engineering
- Professional-level written, and oral communications skills are necessary
- Growth opportunities abound. We are a diverse engineering company with a variety of career paths and opportunities for both technical and business-oriented applicants
Pay, Hours and Benefits
- Salary position. Salary commensurate based on years of experience, education, and whether you are an EIT or have a PE.
- Full-time benefits package includes: health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance , Employee Assistance Program, profit sharing, 401k company match, stock options, vacation, & personal leave.
Initial Applicant Requirements
- Transcripts from University, Diploma and EI or PE verification
Required license or certification:
- E.I.T. License or
- P.E. Professional Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Professional Engineer (Preferred)
- Engineer In Training license? (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in