Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Joink, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for GIS Analyst
Company Name : Joink, LLC
Company Location : Terre Haute, IN
Job Position : GIS Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Indiana
Job Description :
Job Title: GIS Analyst
Classification: Exempt, Salary
Do you want to be part of a customer focused, high performance, high integrity team of technology professionals? Here at Joink, we deliver trusted technology solutions. We’re in search of dynamic individuals that are passionate about technology and providing the best-in-class customer service we’re known for.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Joink, LLC was founded as an Internet Service Provider, providing dial-up, DSL and fixed wireless broadband Internet services. Today, the company provides connectivity for customers who span the landscape from residential to enterprise using technologies that include unlicensed wireless, licensed wireless, and fiber optics. Also, the company provides managed hosting services including virtual machine, web/email, and offsite backup storage. And finally, the Company’s technology services group leverages its enterprise knowledge of networking, software, storage, and telephony technologies to provide design, installation, and continued support around key technologies from companies such as VMware, Cisco, Veeam and Microsoft.
The GIS Analyst oversees analysis of data from various resources, providing management with insight into current and proposed expansion of the Joink network using data from various sources. The GIS Analyst will be responsible for management of data and records used in analytics. Additionally, the GIS Analyst will provide maps of existing network and proposed network for uses in executive presentations and funding proposals. The GIS system will be used for preparation of maps, dashboards, and presentation by the GIS Analyst. The GIS Analyst will also be responsible for designing and creating workflows within the ESRI platform and third-party software to facilitate other Joink departments. We are looking for an individual who can be both designer and ambassador, and will be an expert on the platform. Individual must be able to work across departments, provide reports and data to executive management, and be on call on a pre-arranged scheduled basis to support the platform if/as necessary.
- Business Analyst
- No direct reports
- May lead, train, or participate in work team assignments
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop and adhere to organizational standards
- Conduct research to develop and maintain database
- Analyze spatial data
- Provide coherent conclusions from analysis
- Move, copy, add files/drawings/maps
- Develop graphic presentations of spatial data
- Create Dashboards and spatial workflows
- Establish processes and procedures for continued analysis and presentations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of Cartography
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation
- Willingness to develop professionally
- Analytical skills, including ability to research and solve problems
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision
- Team player; reliable and dependable to complete assignments accurately and on time
- Ability to understand reports, maps, drawings or other geographic data for analysis
- Understanding of Google maps/Google Earth, ESRI, Adobe Acrobat
- General computer skills – proficiency with MS Office, Google Earth, and Adobe Pro
- Experience with ESRI preferred
- Experience with Python and SQL preferred
- Candidate must be willing to reside near or commute to Terre Haute, Indiana
- 8 AM – 5 PM, Monday – Friday, occasional overtime as deadlines require
- Less than 10% overnight travel
- Will be on-call on a pre-arranged basis to support the platform if necessary.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to spend long hours using a computer/keyboard and/or phone. May involve prolonged periods of sitting, standing, or walking.
- Please prepare a cover letter explaining why you are an excellent fit for this position
- Please outline all work experience, detailing any relevant work experience
- Please outline all training and certifications achieved
- Please describe scenarios in which your logic and analytical abilities have allowed you to troubleshoot and solve problems effectively
Please note that this job description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities the employee may be required to engage in for this job. These duties, activities, and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Joink, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against or harass any applicant or employee on any grounds prohibited under any federal, state or local law, including race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in