Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Cooperative Strategies, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for GIS Analyst/Project Coordinator
Company Name : Cooperative Strategies, LLC
Company Location : Dublin, OH
Job Position : GIS Analyst/Project Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Ohio
Job Description :
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Analyst / Project Coordinator to assist with in-house project-based consulting tasks related to attendance boundary studies, demographic studies, facilities master planning, etc. Could require some weekend and evening hours and travel nationally. This is a full-time position.
Cooperative Strategies is an educational facility planning firm specializing in developing facility master plans, enrollment projections, attendance boundary studies, facility assessments, educational specifications, and Geographic Information Systems for public school systems nationwide.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with a background in geography/GIS; architecture; education; urban, regional, or city planning
- GIS skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to complete work on multiple projects efficiently
- Working knowledge of ESRI software products including ArcMap
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint; Adobe Suite, Survey Monkey (or similar); Zoom, Teams, Google Meets (or similar)
- Working knowledge of basic office equipment and technology including tablets, PCs, copier, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement in problem solving
- Research experience
- Successful background check
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Assist and support consulting projects with school districts related to attendance boundary studies, demographic studies, facilities master planning, etc.
- Spatial data analysis, map production, and spatial data creation
- Format and print correspondence, meeting materials, questionnaires, reports, and other materials needed
- Data collection and data entry
- Attend and participate in meetings with school district officials and communities nationwide
- Maintain all project files
- Meet deadlines
- Create and maintain simple project websites using WordPress
- Work independently and in team settings
- Perform additional tasks as required
Location: Dublin, OH or Denver, CO (partially remote/hybrid position may lead to fully remote after 3 months)
Interested parties should reply with a resume
Compensation: Dependent upon qualifications and experience
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in