Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Lamar Advertising Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Graphic Artist – Hybrid
Company Name : Lamar Advertising Company
Company Location : Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Job Position : Graphic Artist – Hybrid
Job Category : Jobs in Louisiana
Job Description :
Do you want your designs to make an impact on the success of local businesses? Would you like to see your work in the public arena? If so, we have an amazing opportunity for you at Lamar Graphics in Baton Rouge, LA! Our Graphic Designers work alongside 30+ other designers to make our billboard and digital advertisements SHINE all over the country.
You will be working among a team of artists, and this is a great learning environment for designers wanting to improve their skills! To be considered for an interview, please attach samples of your work and/or a link to your portfolio website when filling out the application.
Want to hear more about Lamar? Check out these videos:
- About Us
- Our Relationships
- Giving Back Program
What you can expect from us:
A Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm work schedule with paid holidays
- An hourly range of $17.50 – $26.50 / hour dependent on relevant experience and qualifications
A comprehensive 3-9 month training program
Career advancement opportunities
- Ongoing professional development and internal leadership programs to maximize your career potential
- Multiple medical plan options
- Dental and vision insurance
- 120 hours of paid time off (PTO) that increases with tenure
- 401K plan with company contributions for participation
- Wellness program incentives such as medical plan premium holidays and HSA contributions
What we are looking for in YOU:
- Aptitude for graphic design
- Proficiency in Lamar Graphics’ currently used graphic software (Adobe Suite)
- Good communication skills over the phone and email
- Good vision (able to design visually with the proficiency to distinguish color patterns and identify good use of color)
- Artistic ability – portfolios show clean designs, the ability to incorporate font into graphics, etc.
- Understanding the functionality of advertising
- Understanding of design
- Graphic Software Knowledge – Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Design
- Computer literacy
Education and experience:
- 1 year in college towards graphic design or the equivalent professional experience preferred
A day in the life:
- Primary tasks and responsibilities include the design of Out-Of-Home creative for one or more of the following product lines: Outdoor, digital displays, or Transit
- Completion of jobs on the daily schedules
Who we are:
Founded in 1902, Lamar Advertising Company is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in the world. With over 351,000 displays across the United States and Canada, Lamar is dedicated to helping both local businesses and national brands reach broad audiences every day.
We provide ad space through:
- Interstate logos
- Handpainted murals
- Transportation and airports
- The largest network of digital billboards in the United States
We live by the Golden Rule, and we operate with honesty and integrity in every aspect of our business. We are open with our employees, transparent with our customers, and loyal to the communities in which we serve. While Lamar is a large company, each office has its own culture and family atmosphere, making employees feel connected both locally and nationally.
We are committed to sustainable and environmentally friendly business practices and use a number of innovative strategies to reduce our environmental impact. We are actively working to reduce our annual greenhouse gas emissions and are projecting a 70% decrease by 2026 as a result of our efforts.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The primary work environment is an office.
- The physical demands include moderate lifting, pushing, reaching, seeing (with a focus in reading, color distinction, acuity, depth perception, and peripheral vision), sitting less than 50% of the time, standing, stooping, talking, turning, walking, and climbing.
To be considered for an interview, please attach samples of your work and/or a link to your portfolio website when filling out the application!
Lamar is an EOE/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans or any other State or Federally protected characteristic
Disability Self-Identification: When applying for a job with Lamar, you will be asked to voluntarily self-identify whether you have a disability. Please take a moment to watch this video for clarification on why we’re asking for this information!
California Residents – Lamar collects personal information in the ordinary course of considering job applicants. This information may include, for example, name, address, phone number and other contact information, employment history and reference contact information, and any other information provided by an applicant to Lamar. By submitting an application, you consent to the use or sharing of this personal information solely for the purpose of consideration for employment by Lamar. Lamar will not sell this information.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in