Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in FunShine Express Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for Graphic Artist/Illustrator
Company Name : FunShine Express Inc
Company Location : Dickinson, ND 58601
Job Position : Graphic Artist/Illustrator
Job Category : Jobs in North Dakota
Job Description :
FunShine Express creates and distributes lesson plans to child care programs and preschools across the United States and Canada. In business since 1995, we currently sell/ship to approximately 6,000 facilities per month. Products also include digital lesson plans. Over the past year, FunShine Express products are being integrated into the HiMama ECE classroom management App. Rapid growth is expected over the next 2-3 years.
The Print Designers and Graphic Artists for the company are located in the Dickinson ND office. They are responsible to design and layout ongoing monthly Curriculum Guide books, plus design and place all accompanying artwork. They also create original related materials for each curriculum program and make sure all material is print ready according to established deadlines. Graphic Artists serve as a liaison with professional print shops. Finally, they design Marketing materials, promote consistent branding, and assist with website ads, banners, and web design. Work is coordinated with remote Curriculum Writers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (delegated as appropriate)
- Proficiently work with Adobe Creative Cloud software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) to produce graphic art support for the company with full color and line art projects for all curriculum and supplementary materials. Working knowledge of Office 365 is required.
- Support other departments/staff as necessary, specifically the Marketing Department. Develop and complete brochures, ads, website banners and assorted graphics as requested.
- Ensure that internal procedures regarding trademark and copyright are followed. Our materials must be marked appropriately. All material bearing our trademark or copyright must be original artwork or purchased according to legal means, not taken from any outside source.
- Coordinate transfer of print material production to commercial printing companies as well as to the FunShine Production department. Assist both with troubleshooting and project layout/design so that materials run smoothly through equipment and are set-up correctly for packaging and customer use.
- Function effectively as a member of the Curriculum Team. Prioritize projects within and between departments, and meet deadlines. Take responsibility for tasks being completed in a timely manner.
- Provide co-workers with suggestions on design, layout, style. Be willing to take input and feedback constructively.
- Coordinate with outside professionals, such as the print shops we work with, to bring additional design expertise into the company materials.
- Develop positive relationships with co-workers. Contribute to a constructive, collaborative work environment.
Graphic Arts Degree required. Understand principles and elements of design and color theory; proficiency with Office 365 and Adobe Creative Cloud software as well as working knowledge of standard offset and digital printing equipment/procedures; ability to draw and transfer drawings into Illustrator; problem solving; detail orientation; oral and written communication; decision making; accountability; project management; customer focus; critical thinking; self motivation; assertiveness; teamwork; emotional intelligence; self directed learner.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dickinson, ND: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- Graphic Art, Publishing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in