Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Island Mountain Development Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Graphic Designer
Company Name : Island Mountain Development Group
Company Location : Billings, MT 59102
Job Position : Graphic Designer
Job Category : Jobs in Montana
Job Description :
Open date: July 29, 2022
Closing date: Open until filled
Location: Billings, MT (On-site), or Remote
Reporting Relationship: Director, Marketing (Chain of Command)
Employment Status: Full-Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt Position
Preference: Native American Preference, FBIC Veteran Preference
Are you excited about helping build websites by putting your creative design skills to work?
We are looking for a designer to support our marketing team in a wide range of projects including website, social media/digital, and print. We work across multiple brands, producing more-and-more engaging designs to improve awareness or recognition.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee. Duties, obligations, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time._
- Design and develop landing pages including content: CTAs, copy, and images
- Provide UX/UI and front end development assistance
- Develop wireframes and mockups whenever possible
- Work with team members to developing marketing materials like print media for direct mail, web pages, email templates, etc.
- Work with the project manager and marketing team for coordinating design calls
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in computer science, graphic design, or related work experience:
- 4+ years general graphic design experience
- 2+ years web development experience
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, and other graphic design software
- Experience working with WordPress
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift-up to 35 pounds at times.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Aflac Large Group Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Transit (Hays Location Only)
- Fitness Center (Hays Location Only)
- Referral Program
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
IMDG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and except to the extent required by Native American Preference and Veteran Preference, IMDG prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This applies to all employment decisions, including hiring, promotion, termination, and other matters affecting terms and conditions of employment.
Island Mountain Development Group is a drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug testing may be required. Applicants must consent to a background check.
- Applications may be completed online at *www.indeed.com.
or to request application material and submit an application, please contact:
Island Mountain Development Group, Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 470 Hays, Montana 59527 Phone: 406-673-3031 or Fax to: 406-673-3023
E-Mail: [email protected]
Brand: Island Mountain Development Group
Address: 1537 Avenue D Billings, MT – 59527
Property Description: 1537 – Billings
Property Number: 101
Job Type: Full-time
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in