Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Marcolin Eyewear & they are Hiring Candidates for Graphic Designer
Company Name : Marcolin Eyewear
Company Location : 3140 US Highway 22, Branchburg, NJ 08876
Job Position : Graphic Designer
Job Category : Jobs in New Jersey
Job Description :
Marcolin, a leading fashion eyewear company has an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to apply their talents to a portfolio of high profile fashion brands. The creative team is responsible for developing and executing each brand’s unique identity graphic layouts. An integral member of our marketing department, this individual must thrive in an exciting, fast-paced environment that expedites hundreds of projects each year. The Graphics Designer must be a team player when working closely with internal stakeholders across the whole business, able to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities and direction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project execution from start to finish: Meet with internal stakeholders to develop collateral consistent with company strategy. Establish project plans/timelines. Layout and production.
- Provide hands-on design support on a project which includes, but is not limited to brand profiles, invitations, email blasts, PowerPoint presentations, promotional flyers, line sheets/catalogs, advertisements, POP layouts, Look Books, corporate collateral, tradeshow graphics, photography and retouching, video editing, web content updates
- Work with Trello and the Creative Director and Project Coordinator and be proactive in moving the jobs forward.
- Image management according to internal standards, including photography, retouching, and uploads. Both internally, as well as working with outside vendors for additional photography needs. Keep detailed records to be on time for product releases, avoid duplication, and for vendor billing.
- Support and oversee web projects such as web headers, web banners, email promotions, product imagery, and social media support.
- Manage project budgets including gathering quotes from vendors for photography and videography
Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or a similar field. A strong sense of layout best practices.
- 2+ years experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Programs: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Project, a plus
- MAC proficient
- Requires both creative and technical skills
- Refined aesthetic eye to determine high-level design
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and professional interactive skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, including executing multiple initiatives/deadlines autonomously
- Detail Oriented – high attention to detail and accuracy
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Branchburg, NJ 08876: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What are your salary requirements for this role?
- Graphic design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Branchburg, NJ 08876
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in