Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Macy’s & they are Hiring Candidates for Groundskeeper/Maintenance, Cheshire – Full Time (2830)
Company Name : Macy’s
Company Location : Cheshire, CT 06410
Job Position : Groundskeeper/Maintenance, Cheshire – Full Time (2830)
Job Category : Jobs in Connecticut
Job Description :
Macy’s is proudly America’s Department Store. For more than 160 years, Macy’s has served generations at every stage of their lives. Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration.
Macy’s gives our customers the ability to choose their shopping experience – in our stores, on our site, and through our app. Macy’s global Supply Chain manages the end-to-end process of getting products to our customers, no matter how they choose to shop. We deliver high-quality products to our customers wherever needed, whether in-store, curbside, or right at their doorstep. Every colleague in Supply Chain plays a vital role in creating a positive customer experience. This is an opportunity to build a dynamic career across various disciplines in a field marked by rapid change, challenge, and continuous innovation.
Responsible for the upkeep of the grounds of the facility and other maintenance duties deemed essential. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Upkeep of grounds (snow removal, grass mowing, raking and tree trimming)
- Operation of Baler and Compactor equipment
- Maintenance and repair of landscaping and snow removal equipment
- Perform housekeeping duties throughout the facility as directed
- General cleaning, waxing, & vacuuming of floor areas
- Operation of floor cleaning machine
- Job requires work outside regardless of weather conditions.
- Any other function management deems essential
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Sense of urgency and organizational skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in