Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in State of Idaho & they are Hiring Candidates for Health Educator
Company Name : State of Idaho
Company Location : Boise, ID 83706
Job Position : Health Educator
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
University Health Services is accepting applications for a Health Educator (Sexual Health and Healthy Relationships). Apply today! This position will provide and manage health education programs for the university, and collect and analyze data to identify community needs prior to planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating programs designed to encourage healthy lifestyles.
Health Services supports the educational mission of Boise State University by providing convenient, accessible and high-quality health care to the campus community. We strive to provide a wide range of comprehensive and integrated services to students, faculty, staff and their dependents on campus.
TO APPLY: Please provide a resume with employment history, a cover letter indicating interest and qualifications and three professional references with your application here: https://jobs.boisestate.edu/en-us/job/497212/health-educator
60% of Time the Health Educator will:
- Develop and present health education and promotion programs; training workshops, conferences and school or community presentations.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with agencies and organizations interested in public health care.
- Prepare and distribute health education materials
- Supervise professional and technical staff in implementing health programs, objectives and goals.
- Communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources.
35% of Time the Health Educator will:
- Collaborate with campus and community partners on sexual health and healthy relationship education initiatives, policies and programs
- Assist and/ or lead campus-wide initiatives related to sexual health and healthy relationship education
- Serve as an sexual health and healthy relationship education resource and refer individuals and groups to appropriate, campus or community based resources based on needs.
5% of Time the Health Educator will perform:
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 2 years experience
- Masters degree in public health, health education, or similar field
- Experience in a college or university health and wellness setting
- Knowledge and experience in alcohol education best practices
- Experience giving educational presentations to diverse groups
- Experience developing, implementing, and evaluating health promotion programs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing for others to understand
- Knowledge of alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media
- Good knowledge of: principles and methods for curriculum and training design; structure and content of the English language; administrative and clerical procedures.
- Experience: talking to others to convey information effectively; using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
Salary and Benefits
$50,502.40-62,379.20, commensurate with experience. Boise State University is committed to offering a benefits package that provides health and financial protection plans as well as resources to promote health and well-being. Our program provides flexibility so you can choose the benefits that are right for you and your family. Learn more about our benefit options at https://www.boisestate.edu/hrs/benefits/.
This position is exempt from classified state service and the rules of the Division of Human Resources and the Idaho Personnel Commission.
Please contact Boise State Human Resources by phone at (208) 426-1616 or email at [email protected].
AA/EEO Statement – Boise State University is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Boise State University is building a culturally diverse faculty and staff and strongly encourages applications from women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans. As a federal contractor, the University will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. View Boise State’s complete pay transparency policy statement. (Download PDF reader) If you require an accommodation to complete this application, please contact Human Resources at 208-426-1616.
Background Investigations – Any offer of employment at Boise State University will be contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background investigation and may require a credit and/or motor vehicle background investigation depending on the position. Click here to view the University’s full background investigations policy.
Jeanne Clery Statement: Notice of Availability of Annual Security and Fire Safety Report – The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act) requires all colleges and universities that participate in federal financial aid programs to keep and disclose information about crime on and near their campuses to all job applicants. Click here to read the Boise State University Safety Report.
2225 W. University Dr.
Capitol Village #3
Boise, ID 83725-1265
Thank you for your interest in working at Boise State University!
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in