Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Eide Bailly LLP & they are Hiring Candidates for Healthcare Consulting Senior Associate – Strategic Financing – Remote eligible
Company Name : Eide Bailly LLP
Company Location : 200 E 10th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Job Position : Healthcare Consulting Senior Associate – Strategic Financing – Remote eligible
Job Category : Jobs in South Dakota
Job Description :
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Provides onsite and offsite financial forecasting services to healthcare entities (primarily critical access hospitals, assisted living facilities, nursing home facilities) pursuing a debt financing and/or major capital project.
- Assists team members in the preparation of financial forecasts, market demand analysis, and debt capacity studies.
- Provides internal educational sessions to staff to increase awareness of healthcare issues and service offerings.
- Requests and collects appropriate information to diagnose and solve client problems.
- Coordinates various activities to meet client needs within a specified time frame.
- Understands and applies work procedures and effectively tailors plans as necessary.
- Maintains awareness of general business trends and issues, and applies that knowledge to client issues and solutions.
- Participates in the area of business development.
- Participates in community organizations and industry functions.
- Ensures timely and accurate performance on assigned projects.
- Maintains compliance with project budgets, turnaround times, and deadlines.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, or Healthcare Administration preferred.
- CPA preferred
- You have 3-5 years of healthcare industry – financial, operational, budgeting, financing, or reimbursement experience.
- You have strong understanding of financial statements and ability to prepare financial statements.
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to evaluate financial statements and statistical data
- You have well-rounded knowledge of lending industry and financing mechanisms
- You have well-rounded knowledge of terminology, policies and practices, and financial programs of healthcare systems.
- You have knowledge of laws and regulations related to the healthcare industry and financial statement preparation
- You have strong verbal and written communications skills and effective presentation skills.
- You are able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects.
- You are able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, clients and third parties.
- You are proficient with computers, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and using various software packages.
What to Expect Next
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in