Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Legacy Development & Management & they are Hiring Candidates for Hotel Controller
Company Name : Legacy Development & Management
Company Location : Albuquerque, NM 87109
Job Position : Hotel Controller
Job Category : Jobs in New Mexico
Job Description :
Summary/ Objective: The Hotel Controller will direct the financial operations of a select number of hotels including budgeting, planning, investing, and other financial matters.
- Oversees employees responsible for financial reporting, accounting, billing, collections, payroll, and budget preparation.
- Implements internal control policies and procedures for all financial activities.
- Oversees employee training programs and identifies training needs.
1. Responsible for directing hotel’s accounting functions, providing controllership and accounting expertise for specific hotel’s designated.
2. Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
3. Ensure all transactions are recorded accurately, timely, and completely in accordance GAAP and that the books are closed each Period on a timely basis.
4. Oversees the preparation of periodic financial statements, activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
5. Reviews financial details from past, present, and forecasted operations; identifies development opportunities and improvements that can be made.
6. Provides and assists VP of Operations and General Managers with analysis of data and reports.
7. Advises business units on and assists with implementation of accounting and budgeting policies.
8. Establish strong relationships with inter-departmental peers.
9. Collaborates with external auditors and Corporate Controller to provide information needed for any annual audits.
10. Maintains knowledge of organizational procedures, federal and state regulations, and accounting standards.
11. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration required or equivalent work experience; Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years or more of related experience required.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Licenses, Certifications Etc:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough understanding of policies and procedures used in accounts receivable and billing.
- Proficient in DataPlus and/or similar accounting applications.
- Expert in the use of Excel.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software outside of Excel.
- Financial Management
- Ethical Conduct
- Results Driven
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, filling cabinets and fax machines.
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
· Ability to travel as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Albuquerque, NM 87109: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in