Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Medcor Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for HR Assistant
Company Name : Medcor Inc
Company Location : McHenry, IL 60051
Job Position : HR Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
Get a load of this; here at Medcor, we value your opinion. Crazy, right? You know what else? Our leadership team likes to recognize contributions and offer something called compliments. Turns out, people feel valued because of it. Now, combine that work environment with good pay, a bunch of great benefits, some perks like a strong focus on your health and wellness, and before you know it, you’re working with colleagues who are pleasant and caring. It’s not rocket science. It’s Medcor. We sincerely hope this is the last job application you’ll ever have to fill out.
Here are the top three reasons why this job is different than any other you’re looking for:
- Medcor focuses on every advocate’s personal well-being, through our Better Me Wellness program. How many corporate jobs around here give you that?
- Medcor believes and supports a fun and inviting atmosphere as part of our [email protected] program. Advocates complement each other, are happy at work, and there’s even time for play. I know, crazy concept, huh? But it works!
- Support and an open-door policy. We support you and work with you through all the challenging times. We believe in a work/life balance. We want good, healthy advocates who can, in turn, advocate for others and make this place a whole lot better.
Medcor is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to join the Human Resources team at our corporate office in McHenry, IL. The position schedule is Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
This position provides administrative support to the Human Resources department. Responsibilities include assisting with various Human Resources functions such as preparing offer letters, creating electronic new hire folders, and preparing reports. This position is often privy to confidential information and, as such, requires diplomacy and discretion.
A typical day in the life of an HR Assistant:
- Manages the flow of candidate paperwork and processing during the recruiting and onboarding process
- Prepares, sends and collects onboarding paperwork via HRIS
- Completes new hire checklists and routes paperwork / HRIS tasks to appropriate departments
- Collects and reviews I-9 documentation and verifies employee eligibility through E-Verify system
- Requests IT codes for all new hires once all new hire paperwork has been received
- Assembles new employee folders and files / scans the folders accordingly
- Scans employment related documents and saves to HR’s electronic folder / database where necessary
- Performs other HR duties as assigned
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Has two (2) plus years of administrative assistant experience
- Proficient using a PC and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe
- Be a strong at multitasking and can work in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings
- Able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
It’s a Plus If
- You have experience using an applicant tracking system & HRIS (ClearCompany and ADP)
We don’t just advocate for our clients and our patients; we also advocate for ourselves. Our benefits include paid time off, health and dental insurance, 401K with match, education reimbursement and more. To learn more about Medcor’s Culture click here.
Medcor embraces a set of simple, interconnected practices that everyone can tailor to their own life and work. To preserve our pioneering, entrepreneurial spirit, we impart our values through the ongoing [email protected] campaign: encouraging our advocates to make a conscious choice to practice our values, to celebrate and recognize each other via our peer recognition program, and to support one another during tough times.
Medcor is a tobacco free and smoke free workplace!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in