Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Revco Solutions & they are Hiring Candidates for HR Coordinator
Company Name : Revco Solutions
Company Location : 2700 Meridian Pkwy, Durham, NC 27713
Job Position : HR Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in North Carolina
Job Description :
Revco Solutions provides best-in-class Revenue Cycle management to Hospital and Physician Service clients.
The HR Specialist is responsible for performing a variety of human resources duties focused on supplying candidates in a high-volume call center environment.
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and Paid Training
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage and update internal applicant tracking System
- Source and identify active and passive candidates by utilizing indeed, ADP, employee referrals, cold calling/direct recruitment, and other appropriate methods.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to understand needs, job requirements, and the skill set(s) needed to be successful in order to develop and execute an appropriate recruiting sourcing strategy to expand talent portfolio and attract qualified candidates.
- Communicate job offers to candidates, and drive for candidate acceptance.
- Evaluate candidate qualifications and determine who to move forward in the recruitment process in accordance with HR policy.
- Demonstrate recruiting process knowledge, ability to stay abreast of recruitment trends and best practices.
- This position is located in a professional office environment. There are remote work opportunities
- Minimum 1 year of experience in relevant recruiting, in a high volume environment
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple demands
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access
- A proven track record of recruitment success
- Preferred Call Center or other high volume recruiting experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- ATS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Human resources: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in