Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Miller Pipeline & they are Hiring Candidates for HR Regional Recruiter – South
Company Name : Miller Pipeline
Company Location : Jackson, MS
Job Position : HR Regional Recruiter – South
Job Category : Jobs in Mississippi
Job Description :
Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do?
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits for regular, full-time employees;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our field work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
Miller Pipeline is looking to add a HR Regional Recruiter – South to their team to support the South Region. This person will develop local and regional recruiting strategies to fulfill company staffing needs, maintain relationships with internal and external customers to ensure staffing goals are achieved, and lead staffing efforts in the region and build a strong workforce.
The Regional Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting efforts in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Arkansas. This person ideally would be based out of the Jackson, MS office, but could reside in any of the south region states.
*Main Regional Recruiter Responsibilities: *
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs and best recruiting processes for position. Develop best strategies in the region to find highly qualified candidates.
- Generate qualified job applicants by developing and maintaining professional relationships with local resources such as employment agencies, job fairs and community networking events. Develop strategies to proactively find passive candidates as well.
- Travel to company locations within the region (roughly 25%) to build relationships with current employees, managers, and to participate in local recruitment events. Communicate with managers and employees regularly to gauge morale and source new candidate leads.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, media and internet sites. Work closely with Communications department to best utilize the company’s social media.
- Develop job postings to ensure high visibility. Place job ads in multiple locations.
- Provide information on company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with hiring managers.
- Manage the internal interview process, including phone screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, and extending verbal contingent offers of employment.
- Develop and track facets of the regional recruiting and hiring process so that recruitment activity and goals can be measured.
- Manage application/resume file and retention according to departmental processes.
- Maintain membership and affiliation with trade/professional organizations related to the industry. Update knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations.
- Participate in pre-screening and onboarding activities as needed, such as requesting criminal background reports and driving records, and/or application maintenance in the HR system.
- Assist in keeping job descriptions updated as qualifications, skills and knowledge may change.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, organizational behavior, leadership or related field, from and accredited university. Training and experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- 1+ year in an HR role with strong recruiting responsibilities
- Build and maintain high-level professional relationships within the company and industry.
- Effective communication with executives, mid-level managers, employees and job applicants.
- Interact well with people of diverse backgrounds, and represent the company in a positive manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook
*Preferred Qualifications: *
- Current and maintained SHRM or HRCI certification
- 3+ years in a proactive recruiting role in the construction industry
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction/Utility Recruitment: 1 year (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in