Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in PEG, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for HVAC Training & Service Specialist
Company Name : PEG, LLC
Company Location : Columbia, MD 21046
Job Position : HVAC Training & Service Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Maryland
Job Description :
PEG, LLC is in its twenty-fifth year being a diverse energy efficiency, engineering, environmental and management consulting firm operating principally in the Eastern and Central United States.
As a leader in Home Energy Ratings, a winner of multiple Energy Star Awards, and a standout in the construction industry, PEG has provided Home Energy Ratings for over 170,000 homes. We strive to continually improve building energy efficiency and therefore, the quality of homes and life in the communities that we service.
PEG LLC offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Please visit our website at www.pegenv.com to learn more about PEG!
Competitive Compensation Package with Full Benefits Includes:
- Company-issued Gas Card, Toll Pass, & Vehicle Maintenance Allowance (in addition to salary)
- Company-issued Uniforms, iPhone/iPad, Field Equipment/Tools including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Flexible Work Schedule – Year Round Employment – No Weekends – Monday to Friday Only!
- Visit a construction site and see the job in action during the interview process!
- Paid On The Job Training – Paid Professional Development through Learning/Certification Opportunities including PEG’s HERS & HVAC Grading Certification Training Program
- Pay increases available for approved job-related certifications (RESNET/Energy Star/IECC)
- 20 Annual Paid Days Off (12 Days of Personal Time Off, Birthday PTO, 7 Company Paid Holidays)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with up to a 4% company match vested immediately
- Company Sponsored Medical Insurance that includes a contribution of up to 50% off the monthly premium
- Dental & Vision Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Accident & Pet Insurance, Basic Life & Supplemental Life Coverage
Be an integral part of the PEG Corporate Inspections Team.
This position is directly responsible for service calls and training for the HVAC Grading Program in their assigned area. This position will also be responsible for a portion of the Quality Assurance Program.
The qualified candidate will be required to become a Certified HERS Rater, in addition to other certifications (i.e. HVAC Grading Field Assessor, QAD – Quality Assurance Delegate, etc) that will enable the candidate to successfully manage direct reports ensuring Home Energy Audits are completed in accordance with RESNET Guidelines. To learn more please visit www.resnet.us.
Respectful and excellent communication skills with not only the PEG Team but also PEG clients is a must. As a representative of PEG, the ideal candidate must be proficient in the HVAC industry, presentable, organized, self-motivated, detail oriented, solution focused, and dependable.
The geographical area assigned to this position includes a 150-mile radius with Columbia, MD at its center. The candidate will cover Maryland, Delaware, and a part of the Pennsylvania market. Travel to other markets may be required.
- Manage service calls concerning comfort and air flow issues.
- Ensure the thorough training of all assigned personnel following the ACCA 310 HVAC Grading and Air Balancing Program.
- Establish and enforce quality standards for reports and final product to the client.
- Monitor adherence to all phases of the established client, and PEG Programs.
- Assist in the resolution of any client issues which becomes apparent during the management period by PEG.
- Ensure the documentation/submission (reports/pictures) of all inspections (client/subcontractor) are completed and sent in within the required period.
- Assist in the completion of any program Quality Assurance requirements.
- Ensure we are maintaining a mutually beneficial relationship between contractors and clients
- Ensure contractors/clients adherence to established ACCA 310 HVAC Grading and Air Balancing Program
- Solicit feedback and provide support to client for handling contractor conflicts make final decisions regarding resolution of issues
- Resolve any client conflicts during the inspection process
- Follow up with client(s) after inspection to ensure they understand report(s) and answer any questions
- Ensure clients receive proper training for the ACCA 310 HVAC Grading and Air Balancing Program
- Review client’s feedback with respect to the ACCA 310 HVAC Grading and Air Balancing Program and implement any changes or improvements where necessary
- Responsible for documenting any conversations with clients/subcontractors and others in situations where there is potential for litigation
- Ensure all elements of the ACCA 310 HVAC Grading and Air Balancing Program are being properly communicated to clients and establish expectations of the program.
- Stay current on all codes and code changes and communicate information to management as necessary
- Determine ways to execute all functions of the ACCA 310 HVAC Grading and Air Balancing Program more efficiently to improve overall margins and client satisfaction for the company
- Must have a good working knowledge of the company and the ability to communicate this information to clients and assigned personnel
- Communicate, immediately, any major client issues to management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Company.
Education and/or Experience
- 3+ years of HVAC Service, Install, or Repair experience within Residential and/or Commercial Construction is required.
- Must have a strong and in-depth knowledge and understanding of HVAC and refrigeration systems
- Must understand the layout, design, fabrication, and installation of HVAC/R systems
- HVAC, EPA CFC 608 Universal, RESNET ACCA 310, or similar certifications are preferred
- Must be willing to obtain additional certifications/licenses as required
- Must be physically able to fulfill job functions, including lifting up to 50 lbs, carrying equipment, climbing ladders, work in confined spaces, and using small tools and testing equipment
- Must enjoy working in the great outdoors
- Must have a valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, dependable transportation, and the ability to travel daily for long periods to and from job sites.
- Must be organized, dependable, self-directed, and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Must be personable, well-groomed, and have the expert ability to effectively communicate with other disciplines or groups and resolve schedule conflicts
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend technical instructions enough to be able to convey technical information in plain language
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
- Must have familiarity with Camera/Picture Documentation using iPad and/or iPhone
- Must have the ability to use a computer and have familiarity with Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Word
- Must have excellent reporting skills, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, data entry management, and time management skills
- Must be willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations
PEG LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in