Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in WALGREENS & they are Hiring Candidates for Identity Engineer III
Company Name : WALGREENS
Company Location : Deerfield, IL 60015
Job Position : Identity Engineer III
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
Identity Engineer III
108 WILMOT RD,DEERFIELD,IL 60015
Responsible for leading complex build and configuration, documentation, and maintenance of WBA’s Global Identity Access Management platform. This includes industry leading Identity Governance, SSO, MFA, Directory Services, PAM and Cloud Identity products.
- Responsible for complex configuration, documentation, and maintenance of some of the organization’s information security architecture.
- Leads in designing, building, operating and automating key information security solutions and processes to protect the integrity of the organization’s digital network, systems, applications and data.
- Consults with internal development teams to identify threats, advise on defensive coding strategies and remediate vulnerabilities in software. Meets and evangelizes with internal business partners and customers to develop information security requirements and conduct risk assessments.
- Provides technical leadership on security projects to solve challenging security problems.
- Participates in security risk analyses and reviews of third-party software, service providers and contracts.
- Stays current on evolving security and legislative / regulatory changes related to security.
- Proactively assesses potential items of risk and opportunities of vulnerabilities in the network and systems.
- Participates in developing technical / business approaches and new or enhanced technical tools. Has advanced in-depth knowledge of advanced security protocols and standards, vulnerability assessment tools, packet analyzers and security management suites, penetration testing tools and countermeasures and mitigation techniques applied to web applications.
- Ensures that threats and vulnerabilities to the organization’s business systems and applications (both in-house and cloud-based) are minimized.
- Installs & configures firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, and vulnerability scanning systems.
- Manages encryption protocols to protect the organization’s data as well as management of authentication and access controls.
- Evaluates information security configurations when intrusions have occurred and monitors the effectiveness of implemented changes.
- Monitors overall compliance with security standards and conducts periodic security audits using techniques such as ethical hacking and penetration testing.
External Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years OR High School/GED and at least 7 years Experience in IT Security
- At least 2 years of experience working with security protocols and standards, vulnerability assessment tools, packet analyzers, scripting languages and security management suites, penetration testing tools and countermeasures and mitigation techniques applied to web applications.
- Experience with security engineering, identity engineering security applications engineering and/or security infrastructure engineering
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
- Experience with modern scripting languages and applicable application protocols and APIs.
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to financial decisions in the workplace.
- At least 2 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or crossfunctional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to/at least 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- 5+ Years of experience implementing IAM tools in large complex environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- CISSP or CISA Certification
108 WILMOT RD,DEERFIELD,IL,60015-05145-01108-2
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $122,600.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in