Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in MONTEBELLO PACKAGING & they are Hiring Candidates for Industrial Electrician
Company Name : MONTEBELLO PACKAGING
Company Location : Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Job Position : Industrial Electrician
Job Category : Jobs in Virginia
Job Description :
JOB TITLE: Industrial Electrician
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Supervisor
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment, following electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications, using hand tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test equipment: Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment, such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers, following electrical code and blueprints, using hand tools and voltage tester.
- Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment, following manuals, schematic diagrams, and blueprints, using hand tools and test equipment.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus, such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures, using test equipment, and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables, using hand tools.
- Tests malfunctioning machinery, using test equipment, and discusses malfunction with production operators and other maintenance workers, such as MACHINE REPAIRER, MAINTENANCE and TOOL MAKER, MAINTENANCE, to diagnose malfunction.
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machine, such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices, using hand tools.
- Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electronic components, such as printed circuit boards.
- May diagnose and replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Is required to keep accurate record of all his work activities, materials bought and extra cost incurred.
- May be required to hold electrician’s license.
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Functions of this job requires regular and punctual employee presence.
- Other duties as assigned, inside or outside the normal work area or department.
- Must have 3+ years experience as an electrician in an industrial environment
- Expertise in PLC controls (Siemens a plus)
- Complete understanding of safety rules in an industrial setting.
- Must have knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance
- Must have a Journeyman’s card.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Understanding of electrical processes, machinery, equipment.
- Ability to interpret electrical blue prints and schematics.
- Knowledge of basic materials
- Ability to assign work according to individual employee strengths
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Positive Attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $33.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Harrisonburg, VA 22802: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Programmable logic controllers: 3 years (Preferred)
- Mechanical knowledge: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Journeyman Electrician (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in