Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Laulima Government Solutions & they are Hiring Candidates for Information Technology Manager
Company Name : Laulima Government Solutions
Company Location : Kekaha, HI
Job Position : Information Technology Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Hawaii
Job Description :
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is looking for for an Information Technology Manager (IT) to work on our Pacific Missile Range Facility (PMRF) contract in Kekaha, HI.
The Information Technology Manager (IT), Under the direction of the Program Manager, the Information Technology Manager is responsible for the overall management of the Information Technology Department. The successful candidate will provide technical based, project focused, management of Information Technology staff. This is inclusive of Telephony Services, Security Systems Services, Fiber/Copper Cabling, Cyber Security, Software Development, Network Engineering, Database Administration, Web Services, and Systems Administration.
- Works within Corporate, DoD, DoN, PMRF, and Departmental IT policy
- Exercise considerable independent judgment to identify and select the contractually proper course of action for the IT Department
- Provides Personnel Management, Oversight, and associated Performance Reviews
- Provides a direct interface with both the Gov’t Customer and Senior Management
- Provides Cost Accounting, Cost Forecasting, and overall Budgeting responsibilities for the IT Department
- Develops, revises, and updates Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Departmental Internal Procedures (DIPs)
- Prepares and submits period reports to include Contract Data Requirements on time
- Participates in contract proposals, negotiations, and modifications as required
- Maintains physical and inventory control of all assigned equipment
- Responsible for the complete implementation of 5S within the IT Department
- Manage multiple cross-functional employee groups in a constrained resource environment
- Guides successful Risk Management Framework and Platform IT C&A Package submissions
- Performs other duties as required.
Working Environment/Physical Elements:
- Walking or standing
- Pushing/Pulling 1-100 lbs
- Customer contact
- Extended work day
- Office laboratory
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Eight years’ experience managing IT systems and personnel
- Exceptional verbal communication, writing, and presentation skills are a must
- CISSP certification is considered a plus
- PMP certification is preferred
- Green Belt Certification is preferred
- Bachelor Degree from an Accredited University in IT Management, Cyber Security, Computer Science, IT Services, or other related scientific field is required
- Must possess applicable certifications in accordance with DoD 8570.01M
CITIZENSHIP/SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Secret security clearance is required. (Applicants selected either must currently possess a Secret clearance or will be subject to a Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain clearance prior to commencement of employment, and maintain a security clearance for access to classified information or Closed/Restricted Areas throughout duration of employment)
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is a fast-growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries. Eligible employees enjoy a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid time off; and 11 paid holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please click here to request accommodation. We E-Verify all employees.
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is comprised of industry-recognized government service firms designated as Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO)-owned and 8(a) certified businesses. The Family of Companies (FOCs) includes Ke`aki Technologies, Laulima Government Solutions, Kūpono Government Services, and Kapili Services, Po`okela Solutions, Kīkaha Solutions, LLC, and Pololei Solutions, LLC. Alaka`ina Foundation activities principally benefit the youth of Hawaii through charitable efforts which includes providing innovative educational programs that combine leadership, science & technology, and environmental stewardship.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in