Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Alaska USA Federal Credit Union & they are Hiring Candidates for Infrastructure Support Analyst III
Company Name : Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
Company Location : Anchorage, AK 99503
Job Position : Infrastructure Support Analyst III
Job Category : Jobs in Alaska
Job Description :
Functions Supervised: None
Primary Functions: Responsible for understanding and effectively maintaining core infrastructure production environment. This also includes installation/deployment, configuration, monitoring, operation, vulnerability management, troubleshooting/repair, and maintenance of physical and virtual core infrastructure devices that support business operations. Provide support for maintenance of the Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) software and other tools supporting core operational infrastructure. Operate in a fashion that supports the IM Vision Statement to use our cooperative spirit, positive nature, and premier technical expertise to enable all employees to provide world class service, value, and convenience to our members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain core infrastructure environment to include installation, configuration, monitoring, operation, vulnerability management, troubleshooting/repair, and maintenance of physical and virtual core infrastructure devices, in a 24/7 environment to meet organizational needs.
- Assist with maintenance and support of enterprise backup and recovery solutions
- Support implementation of deployments and upgrades to enterprise applications and operating systems impacting core infrastructure, ensuring stable and available systems computing environments.
- Provide resource support to Application/Development teams requiring production assistance and collaboration and support for new or enhanced products across the enterprise.
- Participate in the design and deployment of security controls and standards. Research and mitigation of security vulnerabilities. Deploy and maintain enterprise anti-virus, malware, and data-loss prevention controls.
- Assist with the delivery of software through the enterprise automated environment.
- Demonstrate full understanding of how changes will impact the supported systems and all products that use those systems.
- Coordinate and execute system install, configuration, integration, patching, upgrades, and changes ensuring adherence to client SDLC, ITSM, and other policies and procedures.
- Lead tools issue resolution activities using knowledge of system environment and cross-functional collaboration.
- Assist in active grooming and executing of tasks for prioritization and completion of work tasks.
- Create scripts based on clear requirements and existing architecture/design to support automation of system/application/network functions.
- Ensure Disaster Recovery Playbooks and processes are regularly reviewed, updated, and tested.
- Assist in developing and maintaining adequate documentation to allow peer review prior to implementation and to ensure efficiency of future maintenance activities.
- Adhere to organization and departmental policies, programs, procedures and standards, and conduct oneself in a manner that displays professionalism and promotes cooperation, trust and confidence.
- Take ownership for quality of work and accurate and timely completion of assignments.
- Perform occasional after hours work and on-call as assigned.
- Assist in training and mentoring of junior staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Creditable Experience in Lieu of Education: Equivalent in technical training and/or directly relatable work experience.
Experience/Skills: Four years’ experience with server installation, management, and configurations. Administration experience in several technological disciplines including but not limited to Microsoft products, Active Directory, server management, VMware, VDI/Citrix, and Commvault. Must have solid working knowledge of hyper-converged infrastructures, Linux operating systems, scripting languages, and tools. Excellent written and oral communications and interpersonal skills required. Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously, meet expected timelines. Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks. Ability to remain organized with multiple interruptions. Ability to work in a team environment to accomplish common goals and objectives. Strong initiative, high energy level and dynamic personality. Ability to work successfully with minimal supervision. Be innovative and possess ability to think out of the box. Keen attention to detail. Must be familiar with Agile concepts and practices. Experience with ServiceNow, Azure DevOps, and VMware preferred. Work experience in Agile environment with application teams a plus. Position requires extended periods of sitting. Minimal travel may be required.
Tenure: Assignment to the Infrastructure Support Analyst I category 10, Infrastructure Support Analyst II category 09, Infrastructure Support Analyst III category 08, or Senior Infrastructure Support Analyst category 07 will be determined by the candidate’s education and experience. Advancement requires management recommendation based on the candidate’s certifications, communications, team participation and leadership, mentoring skills, and performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in