Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in WellSpan Health & they are Hiring Candidates for Instructional Designer – eLearning
Company Name : WellSpan Health
Company Location : York, PA
Job Position : Instructional Designer – eLearning
Job Category : Jobs in Pennsylvania
Job Description :
This can be a fully remote position.
Under general supervision, performs duties related to learning solutions and technologies, such as planning, analysis, design, development and evaluation. Performs instructional design, including the ability to educate and develop other educators, design learning solutions for a variety of organizational clients and applications, and contribute towards continuous improvement within the department. Mentors and educates trainers, educators, clinical and non-clinical customers and/or other stakeholders of System regarding possible learning technologies and methodologies to supplement and provide blended learning approaches. Performs learning solution project management and/or consultant role on project teams, serving as a business partner promoting effective learning solutions which support the goals of the organization. Delivers train-the-trainer training as needed. Supports the learning process and IT Infrastructure in order to enhance the use of learning technologies within Instructor-led, Online, and virtual solutions. Scope of influence: Enterprise Wide.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts needs assessments, designs, and develops appropriate curricula, learning plans, and strategies for Learning Solutions and Technologies.
- Works cooperatively with necessary stakeholders to support implementing various learning technologies within the identified Learning Management System.
- Applies business, project management and client relationship skills to managing instructional design projects. Serves as a learning solutions partner to the organization, working directly and independently with client stakeholders and leaders.
- Creates designs, concepts and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Functions as a consultant to departments, service lines or entities for System-wide or entity-wide initiatives requiring learning solutions and/or provides human performance improvement consulting and triage.
- Facilitates the planning, development, design, implementation and evaluation of System-wide education programs on topics including but not limited to Information Technology/Applications, Human Resource Development, Leadership Development and Clinical. May recommend non-training approaches.
- Attends external training to evaluate learning technologies platforms.
- Familiarity with a range of learning technologies and their application in supporting synchronous, asynchronous, and self-service training and learning.
- Manages communications with project teams and other stakeholders.
- Develops training using approved authoring tools and methods.
- Contributes to the advancement of department’s learning & development process, knowledge and skills related to established and/or emerging training best practices for efficient and effective application of needs assessment/analysis, design, development, delivery (through ISD) and evaluation
- Acts as a resource for external customers to implement learning technologies within the System.
- Serves as an instructional design and/or learning project management resource/consultant to other educators as requested to support projects or improve existing training programs.
- Applies fundamental research skills to instructional design projects.
- Performs quality control to ensure accuracy, including evaluating, testing and editing deliverables after they are drafted or completed.
- Performs reviews with a high level of detail.
- Other combinations of formal education, training and experience may be considered.
- Minimum Experience:
- 5 – 8 years of experience in instructor-led training, virtual training or learning technologies; 1-2 years of experience in learning technologies design and development
- eLearning experience preferred
- Minimum Education:
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Preferred Education:
- Computer Science, Instructional Design, Project Management, Instructional Designer/Online Education/Learning Technologies/Educational Technology, and/or Education/Training related degree.
- Application of Adult Learning Theory, Application of Levels of Evaluation; Application of Instructional Systems Design (ISD); Use Learning Technologies (Captivate, Camtasia, Adobe Connect, PollEverywhere, and so on); Use Desktop applications, Analyze course design for use with SCORM, HTML and LMS, Use project management and educational consultant techniques with clients and peers; Design training for a wide range of training topics- technical (clinical and IT) and soft skills (HR development/Leadership development); Application of Human Performance Improvement; Analyze situation recommend non-training solutions; Lead complex, multifaceted learning solution design and development projects; Proficient in multiple platforms and desktop applications.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in