Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in StubWorld & they are Hiring Candidates for Inventory Analyst
Company Name : StubWorld
Company Location : Pomona, NY 10970
Job Position : Inventory Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
Who is StubWorld?
StubWorld is the go-to partner for data-conscious sports and entertainment executives seeking to optimize ticket yield, revenue, and brand equity. We manage ticket inventory in real-time across multiple online sales channels via our proprietary software platform, market trend analysis, and pricing algorithms. We create value for our various partners through our custom ticket management solutions. What are we looking for? We are looking for passionate, innovative, and driven people who want to be part of our growing company. We are actively expanding our pricing team, and we are looking for a Pricing Analyst that will report to the Pricing Manager and join a team in analyzing marketplace data, implementing pricing strategies, and tracking and reporting key data.
What would you do?
- Manage and price inventory.
- Analyze historical data, secondary market sales, and industry trends to adjust the prices of tickets in inventory and create competitive prices for future tickets across multiple dynamic markets.
- Assist with the research and analysis of data.
- Closely monitor and research sales and data trends on both the primary and secondary markets.
- Monitor and analyze results, Prepare and transmit reports to key personnel and client, and if needed, implement process changes/improvements.
- Effectively and efficiently roll out price changes across multiple sales channels per evolving market conditions and/or management directive.
- Support the development and implementation of pricing systems, processes, and guidelines to ensure the business achieves its price realization and sales goals.
- Build models to analyze inventory and make recommendations to management.
- Become a subject matter expert and act as an advisor to Purchasing Analysts with the goal of expanding and optimizing future buys.
- Analyze the event-ticketing marketplace for new ways to generate revenue and profit.
- Promote a spirit of teamwork and professionalism to get the job done.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Comfortable working with large datasets.
What do you bring?
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel and strong computer skills.
- Great analytical aptitude and the ability to interpret data.
- Excellent communicator with a strong ability to respond to requests for information in a clear and understandable manner.
- Effectiveness in performing and managing assignments to meet goals within established guidelines and deadlines.
- Strong knowledge and enthusiasm of the live entertainment market including sports, concerts, and theater.
- Solid command of basic business principles with the ability to work collaboratively (team player).
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High level of personal enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Drive for results.
Required: High school diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalent
Desired: Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent in Economics, Mathematics, Finance, or related field.
- Experience with data analytics.
- Experience in ticketing, sports, or the entertainment industry.
- Experience in creating sales reports and sales forecasts.
- Experience in interpreting market trends.
Special Requirements: Must be comfortable with working night hours, and weekends based on ticket seasons and scheduled events. (rotation with a flex day during the week)
- The applicant should reside within a 40-mile radius of Pomona, NY.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Starting at $41,600.00 – $59,000 year with room for quick advancement and growth.’
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Please describe your knowledge of the sports ticketing and analytics field?
- How long is your current commute to Pomona, NY 10970, by car? (Additionally, do you have plans on traveling to the greater New York City area.)
- Are you comfortable with working some night and weekend hours based on sports seasons and scheduled events? (With a flex off day during the week)?
- Do you currently follow professional US sports? Which are your favorite teams?
How many MLB/NBA/NHL & NFL live events have you attended within the past year?
- If hired, on what date are you available to start?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Pricing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Analysis Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ticket Pricing: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in