Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Auburn University & they are Hiring Candidates for IT Business Analyst
Company Name : Auburn University
Company Location : Auburn, AL
Job Position : IT Business Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
About Auburn: At Auburn, our work changes lives. Ranked by U.S. News and World Report as a premier public institution, Auburn University is dedicated to shaping the future of the people of Alabama, the nation, and the world through forward-thinking education, life-enhancing research, scholarship and selfless service. Auburn is nationally recognized for its commitment to academic excellence, community outreach, positive work environment, student engagement, and thriving community.
It’s a Lifestyle: The Auburn/Opelika area is a page right out of Southern Living magazine with an idyllic small-town feel, perfecting a unique balance between a close-knit community and driving consistent growth and development. Paralleling the exponential growth of Auburn University, the Auburn/Opelika area boasts services and amenities that cater to any interest. We’re proud of our top school systems, city services, award-winning restaurants, and the infectious spirit of life in a college town. You can find us nestled halfway between the beach and the mountains in a lower-cost-of-living area, two hours outside of Atlanta or Birmingham. If you’re new to Auburn, we’d love to introduce you. If you’re already acquainted with Auburn, we’ll keep it simple: it’s time to come home!
www.auburn.edu/inclusion to learn more about our commitment to expanding equity and inclusion for all.
- Prepare detailed, actionable business requirements and use cases for use in the implementation of technical solutions to support business needs.
- Seek opportunities to develop and improve business processes through effective use of existing and newly acquired technical resources.
- Meet routinely with functional unit leadership and staff to ensure that department needs for application support are met.
- Participate in the collaborative development of unit, integration, and regression testing plans.
- Create functional test cases for use in testing.
- In conjunction with developers coordinate and lead systems integration testing in accordance with testing plans.
- In conjunction with developers and the Quality Assurance department coordinate and lead regression testing in accordance with OIT policy and procedures.
- Assist functional analysts and functional product owners in planning and executing user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Manage development and maintenance of technical solutions documentation, including (but not limited to) documentation of requirements, test procedures, quality standards, and development/integration activities.
- Evaluates and analyzes business processes; gathers critical information from various stakeholders; anticipates and provides excellent written requirements; uncovers areas for improvement; and develops and implements optimization strategies and acceptable solutions to meet business needs.
- Serves as a liaison between stakeholders and users; conducts meetings and presentations to cross-functional team members and management; and shares and communicates ideas, findings and detailed reports.
- Manages projects, competing resources and priorities to ensure timely completion of projects; develops project plans; prioritizes initiatives based on business needs and requirements; monitors deliverables; performs user acceptance testing, and monitors performance.
- Report from various databases using query tools for systems supported by OIT.
Associate IT Business Analyst:
High school diploma and 10 years of experience OR
Associate’s degree and 6 years of experience OR
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience.
Typical salaries are between $54,360 – $63,430
IT Business Analyst:
High school diploma and 13 years of experience OR
Associate’s degree and 9 years of experience OR
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience.
Typical salaries are between $68,200 – $81,100
Relevant IT experience to include business analyses, preferably in a university setting. Developing and documenting business requirements, design specifications, use cases, and test cases.
Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
Individual must be committed to the delivery of quality service and be self-motivated, able to work both independently under minimal supervision and as a team member, and comfortable learning and working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Possess strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Exhibits strong Microsoft application knowledge (including Word, Excel, and Outlook).
Has a history of positive, consistent follow through.
Demonstrates excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
AUBURN UNIVERSITY IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in