Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Federated Mutual Insurance Company & they are Hiring Candidates for IT – GIS Developer
Company Name : Federated Mutual Insurance Company
Company Location : Owatonna, MN 55060
Job Position : IT – GIS Developer
Job Category : Jobs in Minnesota
Job Description :
Seeking an innovative, highly motivated GIS Developer to join our team and provide professional support in the analysis, design, evaluation, development, programming, testing, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of enterprise GIS systems to enhance operational effectiveness and decision-support. This is an in-person position, working in a collaborative team environment in our Southern Minnesota headquarters.
- Develop and maintain GIS web application for visualization and analysis of spatial data
- Use and edit shapefiles and geodatabases
- Maintain ESRI ArcGIS software and integrations
- Create and/ or modify programs to adapt to changes in needs and requirements
- Collaborate with and inform various stakeholders of progress and issues related to assigned work.
- Provide support for existing systems and services.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the insurance business to identify innovative tactical and strategic opportunities and implement solutions to improve systems, processes and services.
- Four-year degree in GIS, geography, environmental studies, or related field with demonstrated capabilities in GIS
- Hands-on knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS servers and desktop software, including ArcMap and ArcPro
- Experience using ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Portal, or other web mapping systems
- Experience with GIS programming and application development and preferred experience with the following technology …
- ArcGIS Web Services
- SQL, SQL Server
- Java / Spring Framework
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and build successful working relationships in a team environment
- An unquestioned ability to retain confidential business and personnel information
- Ability to work in-person at our Southern Minnesota headquarters
You will have opportunities to grow in your career. Our employees are encouraged to ask questions and learn on the job, and we are committed to promoting from within. We recognize your contributions with an exceptional rewards package that includes competitive pay and bonus programs, incredibly affordable health insurance, generous pension and 401(k) benefits, and gift matching and paid volunteer time to support your involvement in the community. Learn more about our Benefits.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer. Federated will not sponsor candidates for employment visa status, such as an H1-B visa. Federated does not interview or hire students or recent graduates with J-1 or F-1 visas or similar temporary work authorization.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in