Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in AXA & they are Hiring Candidates for IT Internal Auditor
Company Name : AXA
Company Location : Hartford, CT
Job Position : IT Internal Auditor
Job Category : Jobs in Connecticut
Job Description :
Location: U.S – Stamford, Hartford; UK – London
Responsibility for participating to all aspects (planning, execution and reporting) of IT audits at AXA XL, including completing them in accordance with departmental standards and the use of Internal Audit technology tools, in order to provide an independent and objective assessment of IT and security internal controls to management, the AXA XL Audit Committee and relevant subsidiary Boards/governing bodies.
This role is open to candidates in the US and UK.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Support all aspects of planning, execution and reporting of IT and security related audits.
- Ensures all work is completed in accordance with professional standards.
- Effectively communicates with IA Directors and CAE.
- Support the effective completion of audit planning and risk assessment phase for specifically assigned areas or entire audits, inclusive of process narratives, flowcharts, audit programs, and issue drafts.
- Effectively assesses operational controls and determines overall impact on the organisation.
- Provide with effective execution and documentation of testing associated with the field work phase of the audit, including ensuring that audit program steps are adequately satisfied, appropriate conclusions reached, and issues documented.
- Performs and/or ensures that all relevant audit work papers/outputs are appropriately reviewed (by self and other supervisors), approved and filed as part of completing assignment.
- Demonstrates ability to use standard Internal Audit techniques for information gathering and risk assessment, fieldwork and issues reporting.
- Supports data analytics initiatives in the department and business auditors use during audits.
- Adheres to divisional and other relevant external, professional auditing standards (e.g. IIA professional standards).
- Participates in major business initiatives and proactively advises and assists the business on change initiatives, as assigned by senior audit management.
- Performs ad hoc audit projects, as assigned by senior audit management, responding to emerging risks and management requests.
- Performs action tracking follow-up with management for Audit Committee/Board reporting purposes.
You will report to the IT Senior Manager.
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- BA/BS/BSc (or equivalent) in Information Systems, Computer Science, desirable.
- Internal and/or external IT/security audit experience preferred, 1-2 years.
- Proven track record within internal/external audit environment evidencing strong performance in conducting high quality IT/security audit work, findings and reports.
- Experience executing technical IT and security related audits of networks, applications, data centers, etc.
- Experience assessing and auditing cyber security risks.
- Knowledge of key IT/security risk frameworks (e.g. NIST, ISO, CSC, COBIT).
- Knowledge of insurance/reinsurance industries, including corporate investment and corporate finance areas, preferable.
- Familiar with risk-based and business process focused audit approach.
- Strong computer skills with experience in system-based audits would be an advantage.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
FIND your future
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don’t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
At AXA XL we are happy to talk flexible working. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and consider flexible ways of working for every role. Talk to us about how we can make flexibility work for you.
Learn more at axaxl.com.
At AXA XL our approach to corporate responsibility (CR) is the same as our approach to business; constantly seeking to provide innovative solutions to the world’s most complex problems. From offering our expertise, products and services to help build more resilient communities, to advancing understanding and response to climate change, our strategy – Our Impact. Our Future. – aligns key issues that are pertinent to our business – climate, water and financial resilience – and contributes to AXA Group’s purpose to “Act for human progress by protecting what matters.”.
- Climate: We’re reducing our carbon footprint, protecting ecosystems and exploring how our business can help build a better world.
- Water: We’re developing water resilience where it is — and will be — needed most.
- Financial resilience: We’re helping create opportunities for the unemployed and underemployed, so they can be better prepared for unexpected changes.
- Hearts in Action: We have established volunteering and charitable giving programs to help colleagues support causes that matter most to them, known as our “Hearts in Action” programs.
For more information please see the Corporate Responsibility section on our website.
Diversity & Inclusion
At AXA XL, we know that an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce enable business growth and are critical to our success. That’s why we have made a strategic commitment to attract, develop, advance and retain the most diverse workforce possible, while creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full selves to work and can reach their highest potential. It’s about helping one another — and our business — to move forward and succeed.
- Five Business Resource Groups focused on gender, LGBTQ+, race/ethnicity, disability and inclusion with 20 Chapters around the globe
- Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
- Enhanced family friendly leave benefits
- Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index
- Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
Learn more at axaxl.com/about-us/inclusion-and-diversity. AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The pay range for this position is ($45,000 – $80,500). Actual pay will be determined based upon the individual’s skills, experience and location. We strive for market alignment and internal equity with our colleagues’ pay.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in